what kind of music does madonna like?

what kind of music does madonna? wich group, singer does she like?

please not jokes!

Favorite Answer

In 1985, Madonna commented that the first song to ever make a strong impression on her was "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra and that it summed up her take-charge attitude. As a young woman, she attempted to broaden her taste in literature, art, and music, and during this time became interested in classical music. She noted that her favorite style was baroque, and loved Chopin because she liked his "feminine quality". In a 1999 interview with Larry King, Madonna identified a wide range of musical influences that impacted her such as Karen Carpenter, Debbie Harry and Chrissie Hynde saying they "paved the way" for her. Her song "Rain" is inspired by Karen Carpenter. In an interview with the Observer, Madonna professed her inspirations – Detroit natives The Raconteurs and The White Stripes, as well as New York band "The Jett Set". Madonna has also commented that she enjoys Frank Sinatra, and especially likes to sing, "My Way" in the shower.

Hope this helps.

Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Kate Nash...She mentioned them in a radio interview.

I've heard that she works out to Brittney Spears' music. I think it was on an episode of Access Hollywood. Otherwise, I don't know what else she likes.

• shirk

in case you may get permission from the band Crystal Castles, i think of the call Celestica might extra healthful your standards. it extremely is a music call by using Crystal Castles, it extremely is "celestial" or like stars in a galaxy. So get permission to apply Celestica, it may well be perfect.:)