My bankruptcy has been discharged..... when can I buy a house?

I filed for bankruptcy due to poor choices when I was younger. I have learned my lesson and am now responsible with my money and interested in purchasing a home. I am not in a HUGE hurry but have started looking, know what I can afford and what I want and would also like to take advantage of the lower housing... show more I filed for bankruptcy due to poor choices when I was younger. I have learned my lesson and am now responsible with my money and interested in purchasing a home. I am not in a HUGE hurry but have started looking, know what I can afford and what I want and would also like to take advantage of the lower housing prices in my area. My bankruptcy was discharged in February, since then I have been able to obtain 2 credit cards which I have used and paid off each month, although it has only been a few months. I also have a student loan (never a missed or late payment) and a vehicle loan (again, never a missed or late payment). Realistically, how long before I can get a mortgage and are there any steps anyone can recommend to put myself in a better position to obtain a mortgage?
Thanks!