Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

I'm in medical school and I'm in trouble, can you help?

this is my 3rd year here, so far I've copied and brought online all my work. Of course I get str8 As... but I need some websites where I can get, copy papers and stuff. I'm too lazy to write one on my own. BTW.. do you know if there is people willing to be paid to do medical research and stuff for me? I'm going to Hawaii with my honey next week and I need to turn in a HUGE paper on Monday... but I can't miss Hawaii and all the fun

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Email me. I know a dude who was a doctor but got his license suspended, now he works for college students doing their homeworks and stuff.

Don't miss the Hawaii trip to write an stupid paper. You only live once, plus, school sucks completly. Go there and have fun. If you don't have your paper ready for monday tell your proffessor that you want an extension because you just found some "additional information" from new sources and blah blah that's very good.

Don't listen to the haters, you'll be a really cool doctor!

BTW... where is it where you buy your homeworks? I'm sick of doing mine. I'm in college too

• Terri
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Are you in college? What classes have you taken so far? Have you shadowed a dr or volunteered in an ER? Do you want to do surgery, internal medicine, or something else? Perhaps most importantly, are you good at memorizing things? If you have some extra time and money, go to a book store and buy a board review book. Try a review book for step 1 of the USMLE or something like that. If you want to make a lot of money, do something else. Between paying for med school and paying for medical malpractice insurance, you won't have as much left as you might think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can certainly help you with no problems whatsoever, satisfaction guaranteed too. I need $100 up front plus an extra large pizza and a case of Moosehead beer in bottles to drink while I work on your papers. Once you come back, your papers will be finished and you will owe me a duplicate of the upfront fees in total, pizza and beer plus another $100.

Happy to help.

Um, if .... er ah.... I mean WHEN you graduate, please inform me where you will be practicing medicine so I can avoid that hospital. Nothing personal I assure you. Just would like to avoid a mmmm conflict of interest. You understand I am sure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Advertise for volunteers for a marijuana usage study. The kind of people who show up will likely be the type that you can do just about anything to, as long as you supply them with Funyons.

For papers, try AcaDemon.com (srsly, that's the name!)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can help you but it will cost.

I am an expert in many areas of medicine, primarily female problems. Before I can help you I will need to have you sit up on my table for a very quick exam. Please place your feet in these stirrups and lean back, that's it. Now I will begin the probe.

• 1 decade ago

It's easier to just pay a real doctor to do everything for you. That way, you won't get caught by those crazy internet plagiarism searches that professors do these days.

• 1 decade ago

It's time to drop out of med school. You will do no good to any patients.

• 1 decade ago

You should not be in med school. If I knew my doctor had cheated her way through med school, I would never go to see her again.

You are learning how to save LIVES. Don't cheat your way though it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What will you do when you got patients who need help??? Refer them to the internet? If they have a broken leg, do you tell them to google for 'cast'???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry lime kitty....

can't buy paper on yahoo answers...

try ebay!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.