Law and Order fans: I was hurt when Jesse L. Martin left the show. What do you about Anthony Anderson?

Will Anthony Anderson bring the same flavor as Jesse L. Martin did to the show? what do you think?

Best Answer

I've almost given up on that show between Orbach and Martin leaving. If Waterson takes off, I'm dropping the show from my favorite things to do.

• twoges

So many others have moved on and I keep watching the show. It will be okay. We need to give Anderson a chance. I will miss Jesse but I will get over it!

I think Anthony Anderson did a great job in his first episode and I look forward to seeing his character develop.

I think the way he left stinks. I'd rather have had him go into retirement on the show's story line then go to jail.

anthony anderson is a great actor. . . i do believe that he can carry the role .

you really don't have to go color for color thinking nobody will notice. didn't his fox show suck about the big easy he is only good in very small chunks

i didn't like him when he guest starred on ,SVU,so i doubt i like him as green's replacement.

He stinks and I don't like him