Law and Order fans: I was hurt when Jesse L. Martin left the show. What do you about Anthony Anderson?

Will Anthony Anderson bring the same flavor as Jesse L. Martin did to the show? what do you think?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I've almost given up on that show between Orbach and Martin leaving. If Waterson takes off, I'm dropping the show from my favorite things to do.

• twoges
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

So many others have moved on and I keep watching the show. It will be okay. We need to give Anderson a chance. I will miss Jesse but I will get over it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Anthony Anderson did a great job in his first episode and I look forward to seeing his character develop.

• 1 decade ago

I think the way he left stinks. I'd rather have had him go into retirement on the show's story line then go to jail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

anthony anderson is a great actor. . . i do believe that he can carry the role .

• 1 decade ago

you really don't have to go color for color thinking nobody will notice. didn't his fox show suck about the big easy he is only good in very small chunks

• 1 decade ago

i didn't like him when he guest starred on ,SVU,so i doubt i like him as green's replacement.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He stinks and I don't like him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.