Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does it mean when someone says I look and smell like citrus fruits injected with vodka?

I understand the smell part, but not the looks part.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I forgot I hate everything orange. I don't understand either. It makes me sad.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Maybe they're hallucinating and you look like a giant walking fruit? You reek of vodka anyway so it's only a natural association.

I wish I smelled like coffee with Baileys in it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Skky Vodka ( vodka that has a citrus taste ) is some NASTY crap! I took a shot every night when my toothache was at it's worst. 1 shot would give me a hangover every morning!

• 1 decade ago

I don't know either ..... but I agree with Mrs. Jimbo and so from this day forward I intend to place my body between your Q's and Yahoo!minator to protect them. Besides, ....I kind of like being yanked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tracy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I've cut a hole in a watermelon and poured whiskey into it and I've soaked cherries, grapes and pineapple chunks in rum.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He wants your last line of coke. Really sweetheart, you know you smell like last weeks garbage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know, but I do know this::

I'm tired of your awesome questions getting yanked, while other LAME ones are allowed to remain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The "look" could mean that "I am great in a bottle"

Did that make ANY sense?

LOL

• 1 decade ago

I have absolutely NO clue. It makes NO sense to me at all.

• 1 decade ago

you look like a cocktail - maybe there hinting? sex on the beach? hehe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.