Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does it mean when someone says I look and smell like citrus fruits injected with vodka?

I understand the smell part, but not the looks part.

Best Answer

I forgot I hate everything orange. I don't understand either. It makes me sad.

• ?

Maybe they're hallucinating and you look like a giant walking fruit? You reek of vodka anyway so it's only a natural association.

I wish I smelled like coffee with Baileys in it.

Skky Vodka ( vodka that has a citrus taste ) is some NASTY crap! I took a shot every night when my toothache was at it's worst. 1 shot would give me a hangover every morning!

I don't know either ..... but I agree with Mrs. Jimbo and so from this day forward I intend to place my body between your Q's and Yahoo!minator to protect them. Besides, ....I kind of like being yanked.

• Tracy

I've cut a hole in a watermelon and poured whiskey into it and I've soaked cherries, grapes and pineapple chunks in rum.

He wants your last line of coke. Really sweetheart, you know you smell like last weeks garbage.

I don't know, but I do know this::

I'm tired of your awesome questions getting yanked, while other LAME ones are allowed to remain.

The "look" could mean that "I am great in a bottle"

Did that make ANY sense?

LOL

I have absolutely NO clue. It makes NO sense to me at all.

you look like a cocktail - maybe there hinting? sex on the beach? hehe