Playing the psychic reading game - can I play too?

Okay, here is a pic.
Any comments about my monobrow, wrinkles etc will lead to automatic disqualification. Lol

What is the go, rate the answers after 24 hours?
Good luck contestants, start your engines.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119...
Update: LKC - don't think I'm really any more watchful or stressed than the average.
Update 2: Bart, while you should be disqualified for mentioning the 'wrickles' may I tell you that the only thing you got right was the white bit.
Update 3: Hiev- Well the cold reading part pretty well had to be right didn't it. Not sure that I like change and variety though - about the most exciting thing I do in that department is trying a different brand of beans from the supermarket. I don't give a rat's if people like me either. I've been... show more Hiev-
Well the cold reading part pretty well had to be right didn't it. Not sure that I like change and variety though - about the most exciting thing I do in that department is trying a different brand of beans from the supermarket.

I don't give a rat's if people like me either.

I've been living with the same person for the last 20 years.
I know photobucket names the camera (not mine anyway).
And yes, I have tropical fish.

Over all not too bad - you should try and develop your 'gift'.

Accurate Instinct : I quite like purple not sure if it's a favourite though.

Wushuboy: I'm not particually kind, we all get angry sometimes.
We all want to be loved.
( Especially in a special way hehehe)
I am missing a couple of teeth - does that qualify as a body part?

Speeding slim: 100% right. However did you know?
Update 4: blind_hawk : I feel better now I see your user name since I am neither male, nor 6 foot tall (no comment on the weight. Lol) Pic taken in my back garden. My 'wife' is a man and I have 3 kids. Paranermal : Hmmm. Yes burping loudly and other gaseous explosions are all good in the privacy of ones own... show more blind_hawk : I feel better now I see your user name since I am neither male, nor 6 foot tall (no comment on the weight. Lol)
Pic taken in my back garden.
My 'wife' is a man and I have 3 kids.

Paranermal : Hmmm. Yes burping loudly and other gaseous explosions are all good in the privacy of ones own home (except for when you forget that other people are there too).

I am into genealogy if that's what you define as family and tradition.
Don't know what 'over easy' eggs are - we don't use that expression in Australia.
I don't like all colours (hate poop and cak ones). I don't own a kite .And I prefer borboun or port to beer - 'spose they are kind of dark...

Tammy: while I am sometimes tired I am not sick. I'm as about as spiritual as a cabbage.
My life has been quite normal so far, and I wouldn't call any of my kids disabled although sometimes I call them other things.
Update 5: Haunting You: This was fun but not very good as a scientific experiment goes. For a start you have to take the questioner's word on whether the answers are acurate or not.
Pity that certain 'psychic' someone went off in a huff... but I think she'll be back.