Playing the psychic reading game - can I play too?

Okay, here is a pic.

Any comments about my monobrow, wrinkles etc will lead to automatic disqualification. Lol

What is the go, rate the answers after 24 hours?

Good luck contestants, start your engines.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj119/leviticus...

LKC - don't think I'm really any more watchful or stressed than the average.

Bart, while you should be disqualified for mentioning the 'wrickles' may I tell you that the only thing you got right was the white bit.

Hiev-

Well the cold reading part pretty well had to be right didn't it. Not sure that I like change and variety though - about the most exciting thing I do in that department is trying a different brand of beans from the supermarket.

I don't give a rat's if people like me either.

I've been living with the same person for the last 20 years.

I know photobucket names the camera (not mine anyway).

And yes, I have tropical fish.

Over all not too bad - you should try and develop your 'gift'.

Accurate Instinct : I quite like purple not sure if it's a favourite though.

Wushuboy: I'm not particually kind, we all get angry sometimes.

We all want to be loved.

( Especially in a special way hehehe)

I am missing a couple of teeth - does that qualify as a body part?

Speeding slim: 100% right. However did you know?

blind_hawk : I feel better now I see your user name since I am neither male, nor 6 foot tall (no comment on the weight. Lol)

Pic taken in my back garden.

My 'wife' is a man and I have 3 kids.

Paranermal : Hmmm. Yes burping loudly and other gaseous explosions are all good in the privacy of ones own home (except for when you forget that other people are there too).

I am into genealogy if that's what you define as family and tradition.

Don't know what 'over easy' eggs are - we don't use that expression in Australia.

I don't like all colours (hate poop and cak ones). I don't own a kite .And I prefer borboun or port to beer - 'spose they are kind of dark...

Tammy: while I am sometimes tired I am not sick. I'm as about as spiritual as a cabbage.

My life has been quite normal so far, and I wouldn't call any of my kids disabled although sometimes I call them other things.

Haunting You: This was fun but not very good as a scientific experiment goes. For a start you have to take the questioner's word on whether the answers are acurate or not.

Pity that certain 'psychic' someone went off in a huff... but I think she'll be back.

• HiEv
    Favorite Answer

You pride yourself on being an independent thinker and do not accept others' opinions without satisfactory proof. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety, and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.

While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you.

You are intelligent and curious and like to have good answers. Despite difficulties with your family you cherish them dearly. Though you've come close a couple of times, you haven't found the right person yet to settle down with.

The digital camera you took that picture with was black in color, possibly a Nikon with three characters in its name. "B40"? Also, I can tell that you like fish. In fact I'm sensing that you collect them.

Am I right? Please decide how you rate it before reading the rest.

The first two paragraphs are actually part of generic cold reading gotten from the source below, the third paragraph is a paraphrasing of a few lines of a reading you gave someone else, and the fourth paragraph is based on information gleaned from your Photobucket account and your Q&A here. I know the camera was actually a Nikon D40 based on the image's EXIF information, but I put "B40" instead so as to not make the reading seem too accurate.

A cold, warm, and hot reading combined. How'd I do?

You feel tired a lot, are you sick? If so, you are still hopeful about the sickness, that you will get well. You are a very spiritual person, yet not religious. You have had a lot of sadness in your life, more than some ever bear. You have a child with some sort of disability. Despite the odds, you have a very positive attitude and a positive spirit.

hmmmm......quite interesting.....from the eyebrows, it's a "white" man

around middle aged according to the amount of wrickles on the forehead.

from the eyes, staring at an open road, brown eyes showing a caring and joyful personality

i can tell this is picture is taken on the street by the road^_^

this picture was taken inside a white room on a sunny day the man has black hair is close to six foot weight around 250 has a wife but no kids. (howd i do)

• milson

once you play your game you're basically picking a element of somebody else's physique to observe until eventually they scratch it. Your fulfillment value isn't any doubt motivated by potential of your affirmation bias.

Your a kind person, but get angry at times.

All you really want is to be loved.

Also, I sense you are missing a body part, but I can not tell what it is.

Hmm well let me try. Your favourite colour is purple. Other than that I can't seem to get anything else

• LKC

Watchful, perhaps slightly stressed

You like tropical fish.

Please post your results like I did, I find this interesting. However, after the debacle of my reading request, I don't know if you'll get much interest now. I know that one particular psychic is now afraid to do this again.