Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What were the last words you spoke out loud?

I just said "I'm not really interested in that type thing." Whew. ♥

Favorite Answer

you know what, F.U. then!

to the ex as he was leaving this morning. (but after i closed the door so he didn't hear me)

Gosh, that's a good question. I've been alone at home since 4pm, and asleep since 6.30pm and I've only just got up. Seems like an awfully long time not to say anything.

I think it was, "Leave my drinks alone, you little sh!t." to some random little kid who took my pack of Vitagens while I was waiting to pay.

(shouted, louder in public) "great game, all of you" Volunteer as a head-coach for a group of energetic 6 yr olds, all in various states of attentiveness/success in the sun & grass of a baseball field, Sunday afternoon. I'd say my after-game pep-talk would be that Answer (as they suffered their 5th loss in 6 games) and still need to walk-away feeling like champs, for trying as hard as they do. _____ (spoken, aloud) "thanks very much" To my department's secretary, who'd just handed me mail to my office here at work, as I was on the phone.

Just said "Good Morning Pook Pook" to my husband

Good night

GEE THAT HAS BEEN A GOOD 12 YRS AGO SINCE I LAST SPOKE, PROBABLY GOODNIGHT OR I LOVE YOU TO MY HUSBAND OR KIDS.

I told my daughter to sit down and eat your breakfast sweetie.

"come on sweetie, let's get a goodie" talking to my dog after being outside.

I was just singing actually...."I'm picking out a thermos for you...." from The Jerk movie, ya know?I have my moments ..=)

before going to sleep last nite I told my son to "stop farting and go to sleep" haha..lil dude said he had beans for lunch at school haha:)