How do you get rid of ONE blackhead on the side of my nose?

I have this massive blackhead on the side of my nose and I've tried using scrubs, differin cream but the one blackhead still remains. It's been a few months already! I don't want to resort using pore strips, because it's only one blackhead and I don't want to enlarge the surrounding pores on my nose.

Favorite Answer

all you need to do is turn on your tap water ( the hot side) and wait till its very very hot. (steam is a good sign) then take a washcloth and wrap it around one or two fingers. hold it under the water for a few seconds. then take the hot cloth and press it against the black head. do this a few times. this will open it up. then pop it like you would pop any other pimple. its small, and tricky..but it works with a few tries. good luck!

1

Source(s): One Week Acne Cure : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?gBJw

Hi, place some tissues over your pointer fingers and gently squeeze, then place a pore minimizing mask over it. Unfortunately because it has been in there for some time this pore may have stretched, you can keep using a pore minimizing mask to help but not sure of anything else, hope this helps :)

• 3sa

uh, squeeze it