You don't have enough car seats for all the toddlers you're driving to a puppet show.?

Do you leave your own children without a car seat?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

do you mean actual car seats?

if you just dont have enough room in

your car, then invite a friend to help drive them!

• 4 years ago

I would say not. As everyone else has pointed out, there is still the risk of the at least the dash board, though if you properly strapped in the car seat and your child I doubt the windshield would be too big a worry (in theory) but still things could come flying through the windshield. I'd say the risk is too great. I would not do it and I would never advise anyone else to. Besides, what if the sensors died or malfunctioned? Scary thought.

• 1 decade ago

I would leave all the toddlers at home with the hubby, and go see the puppet show on my own lol

I love puppet shows.

• 1 decade ago

Nope. For one, if I'm transporting someone else's kids, I expect them to provide an age appropriate seat for them. If they don't, and I don't have an extra. They don't go. Period. Car seats aren't accessories or extras, they are a must-have safety item, like life jackets or smoke alarms. If you don't have them, you dno't go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no! kids should ALWAYS be in carseats

im one of those people that call the cops if you have a child unrestrained!!

if youre taking someone elses kids, ask them for their car seats, if you dont have enough room in your car, ask someone else to take their car, or get a bigger car (van)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shove the smallest one in the glove box, two or three in the boot ,make the others lay on the floor behind the front seats,and presto all kids in.... sorry that was not funny... it is simple tell the little buggers to walk, that is why they have legs

• 1 decade ago

Well I think I would not go, since I would not want to risk the life of the kids.

• Pat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well you've got to treat all the kids the same, so I'd strap all of them to the roof. Maybe wrap them in some padding first. lol!

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What you do is, you put some in the trunk, and strap the rest to the hood.

• 1 decade ago

walk or if they really want to go.take some and later go for the others

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.