但是我不喜歡穿著短褲~也不希望我的服裝太過於正式

所以常常會搭配較緊身的淺藍色或深藍色的牛仔褲而不選擇搭配深色的西裝褲

當然~非正式的黑色皮鞋也是必要的裝飾

雖然跟其他人的穿裝風格似乎有點不同

但我覺得這樣穿會讓我比較有自信

也許有些人會覺得我的穿著些單調~但這卻非常符合我的個性

代表著一種無拘無束~自由自在~獨特的特徵

我喜歡自己現在的風格~也對現在的穿著感到很滿意"

"To comparison with other people, I don’t have a good figure , because my body shape is too skinny. So it is more difficult to buy clothes and trousers that fit me.

For there reasons –In several different styles , I’m just wear casual style or yuppie style. But I especially like the yuppie-style dress.

So as you can see.. I always wear white, dark or light blue shirt. I like to wear shirts, because it can let me feeling handsome feel and comfortable, moreover, it’s very suitable for all kinds of weather.

But I don’t like wearing shorts and I don’t want too formal. So I often match a tight light blue or dark blue jeans instead of trousers with a dark suit. Of course, to an informal black leather shoes is also necessary decoration.

Perhaps some people will think that my dress is very monotonous and can meet my personality. I think it have an uninhibitedly~ free and unique characteristics .

I like my style and feel very satisfied with the dress, now."

希望看到的人不要吐血=.=

"嘗試過很多~但陪我挑衣服的人總是感到不滿意"

"雖然跟其他人的穿裝風格似乎有點不同

但我覺得這樣穿會讓我比較有自信"

這兩句是我~希望也能稍微幫我翻一下~拜託

1 Answer

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我直接改了:

"Compare with other people, I don’t have good body figure , because my body is too skinny. So it is difficult to buy clothes and trousers that fit me.

Because of those reasons –My wearing style is simple and always the same. I’m always wearing casual or yuppie style. But I specially like the yuppie-style dress.

So as you can see.. I always wear white, dark or light blue shirt. I like to wear shirts, because it make me feel handsome and comfortable, moreover, it’s suitable for all kinds of weather.

But I don’t like wearing shorts and too formal. So I often match a tight, light blue or dark blue jeans with a dark suit instead of trousers . Of course, an informal black leather shoes is also necessary.

Perhaps some people will think that my dressing is very monotonous and can meet my personality. I think it have an uninhibitedly~ free and unique characteristics .

I like my style and feel very satisfied with the dress, now."

"嘗試過很多~但陪我挑衣服的人總是感到不滿意"

i have tried so much, but the person who accompany me to go shopping always not satisfied.

"雖然跟其他人的穿裝風格似乎有點不同

even it is different with other person's wearing style

但我覺得這樣穿會讓我比較有自信"

but i feel wearing like this will make me feel more confident.

給你參考看看

Source(s): me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.