Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Do very pretty women and girls poop?

I'm curious if very pretty women and girls do poop. If they do, do they poop at least once a day or after a very long time, like months. Are their stool solid like any other ordinary looking women or just liquid like urine?

Update:

What about the second part of the question?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course they do! If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to look so pretty. Come to think of it, after digestion, the waste in their bodies must find an exit. If they don't poop, the waste would have to be excreted from their... noses? mouths? pores of skin? How ugly it would look like! It's the pooping that keeps them clean and healthy--and pretty!

• Elmer Lee4 years agoReport

Dang this guy got 5 best answers only from this question.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do very pretty women and girls poop?

I'm curious if very pretty women and girls do poop. If they do, do they poop at least once a day or after a very long time, like months. Are their stool solid like any other ordinary looking women or just liquid like urine?

Source(s): pretty women girls poop: https://biturl.im/mCHYP
  • 1 decade ago

Yes beautiful women poop, but it doesnt stink! Pretty girls have poop that is very tiny like rat turds. You could eat it for a snack if you want to. Too bad beautiful girls never allow us men to come to the bathroom with them and sit next to them when they poop so we could inhale the rosey smell. But yea a pretty obvious question, beautiful sexy girls poop but there is nothing disgusting about it. Nothing but fresh air with a tint of rose!

• 4 years ago

No, i hate to inform you that pretty girls do not poop. Ever. If they are fat then yes they poop twice a day, the ugly girls can poop 3 times a day. Pretty girls do not fart either. If a pretty girl poops she is no longer allowed to be pretty.

• cassidy4 years agoReport

Okay now that is ****** up. Everything you just said was so ****** up. I hope you ******* rot in hell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Cute Girl Pooping

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Everybody poops.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Yes everybody who eats food goes poop

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Females poop and it smells twice as bad as males poop

• 5 years ago

Yes! Pretty women surely do poop and believe me, it smells pretty bad!!!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Everybody that consumes food poops so yea unless they don't eat they poop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.