I have violent thoughts and I hate society?

I mean, I have violent thoughts and it feels good to think about them. I love the power it gives me. I mean at school, the teacher thinks I'm a good girl. But the the truth is I'm a asexual and a Misanthropic minanachrist. I hate society and I hate social groups. I have no friends nor do I care to have any.... show more I mean, I have violent thoughts and it feels good to think about them. I love the power it gives me. I mean at school, the teacher thinks I'm a good girl. But the the truth is I'm a asexual and a Misanthropic minanachrist. I hate society and I hate social groups. I have no friends nor do I care to have any. I hate how soceity expects you to want to be a drone and what to contribute to it. The truth is I like causing destruction to people. I also worship people like Pekka-Eric Auvine and Eric Harris,I akso hate to date them. The truth of the matter is that I want to destroy society and become a dictator. When I'm dictator, I would love to bring destruction and
suffering to people. And then I would truly be a goddess, that I known I always was.I also have anger issues. Human life to me is stupid and meaningless.Even my family is meaningless to me.I want to be a humanoid or a goddess( or something above human and human soceity).