I have violent thoughts and I hate society?

I mean, I have violent thoughts and it feels good to think about them. I love the power it gives me. I mean at school, the teacher thinks I'm a good girl. But the the truth is I'm a asexual and a Misanthropic minanachrist. I hate society and I hate social groups. I have no friends nor do I care to have any. I hate how soceity expects you to want to be a drone and what to contribute to it. The truth is I like causing destruction to people. I also worship people like Pekka-Eric Auvine and Eric Harris,I akso hate to date them. The truth of the matter is that I want to destroy society and become a dictator. When I'm dictator, I would love to bring destruction and

suffering to people. And then I would truly be a goddess, that I known I always was.I also have anger issues. Human life to me is stupid and meaningless.Even my family is meaningless to me.I want to be a humanoid or a goddess( or something above human and human soceity).

Favorite Answer

ok go to the nearest bar and say please kill me someone will be glad to =))

• jay s

Somebody needs some lovin. :) Perhaps a little bit of attention too.

Go and get yourself a boyfriend, maybe a good job / hobby to feel some self worth and ambition.

I mean, did you post this for help or did you just want to rant and have people read your statement?? You need some lovin' and attention. Don't deny it!! You probably have some really good qualities about you, you just have a bit of depression / angst.

Smile. It's easier to be happy than pisssed..... And i know that can sometimes be hard in such a messed up world... But your here now and you have to live this out some way.

• bunny

Wow. I wouldn't like to live in your mind. It must be very frustrating and lonely. I really feel bad for you. Have you ever thought about talking to someone? There is already so much hate and anger in the world why add to it. The world may not be perfect but there is still a lot of beauty to be found if you just open your eyes and look for it. There are a lot of bad things that happen, yes, but there are also a lot of good things that happen. Good luck in life and I hope that things go better for you in the future.

It seems like you're a spoiled little puta who doesn't get her way at school, so she puts herself above everyone so she can still feel in control. Like a spoiled little five year who bickers in the line at the store cause mommy isn't buying her cookies.

Are you like one of those people who draw stars under their beds so they can connect with the spirit world? Cause if you are..can you ask one of them ghosts to give me the answers to the AP US History test so I don't have to worry about not getting a 5? Thanks.

I think you are forgetting that you are just as much a human being as any other person who lives on this planet...and if humanity is truly meaningless..then why not just rid yourself of it and jump off a bridge or go play in traffic for awhile?

And you're also looking for attention..which means you probably do have a stronger need for other people than you actual realize. Cause if you did truly didn't care...then you would have not bothered to type all that dramatic "I hate everyone" speech.

i can definently see where you are coming from. society nowadays is soooooooo incredibly messed up. there are so many bad things in this world, it is expected to want to get away from this and to be above it. violent thoughts can be somewhat normal, but if they are on a regular basis, i would seek help. i think that you just need somebody to talk to abou these issues. it wouldnt hurt. and dont listen to those ppl who tell you to kill yourself, they think that you are pointless and a waste of space, but i think god has something bigger planned for your life. just figuring it out what it is, thats the hard part.

• luff

this is a point that some youthful human beings and adolescents flow by. it may final from months to years. in spite of if, your case seems greater intense than others. i could evaluate looking into what brought about all of this rage. in case you do no longer experience comfortable with a social team, do no longer connect one. Your could desire to interrupt in all likelihood grew to become into aroused by potential of a foul adventure and has brought about you to hate human beings. Come to words with in spite of brought about this discomfort. confer with the guy and have it bumped off out of your existence. as quickly as this is complete, optimistically you may start to incorporate different human beings. start up by potential of changing right into a member of a club with people who share your interests. once you experience rage drawing near, close your eyes and count quantity down from ten and walk away if that doesn't help. i'm hoping which you would be able to start to experience good approximately your self. i think of which you would be able to desire to look right into a profession or interest that could assist you spend time on my own and artwork at your man or woman %..

silly little kid

honestly, youll grow out of it.

I think its purely disgusting that you want to be a dictator. that just shows your clearly limited intellect and your immaturity.

Eric Harris. you disgust me. you truly do. how could you even begin to comprehand the damge that he caused. you have no idea what your talking about, do you. i think that your a horrid person, just because your so unhappy dosnt mean that you have to hate people that have a life.

anyway, this isnt even a question. just another angry little child spouting about how she hates the world

What makes you want to be this way?

Where have you learned this behavior?

Is it a divine right that you deserve?

Why do you hate people? Do you hate yourself?

What makes you so angry?

Why are you looking for Heaven on Earth?

Why do you wish to make it more Hell than it already is?

Source(s): Questions you must ask yourself. Search - search deep. Don't blow it off.

You need to seek help. You sound like a sociopath. Something has gone wrong with your thinking process.

• VatsuX

damn too bad i cant post a "your gay" photo. if i was your parent, i would take you to some asian country and just have them kill you, i guess most americans are G@Y. in america, everyone is dull and unsocial at most i have to blame its racial past, but in philippines, everyone is poor, but you notice, EVERYONE is happy and social and happy. go to russia, they'll end your misery for being useless.

SUCK IT UP PRINCESS

BESIDES IF YOU WERE A DICTATOR WED OVERTHROW YOU LIKE WE DID HITLER

SINCE YOU HATE HUMANITY SO MUCH WHY DONT YOUR GO **** YOU FATHER