**What is your favorite movie quote??**?

What is your favorite movie quote?

I have a ton like

"I am a hot little potato right now " - Zoolander

"I don't hate you because you're fat; you're fat because I hate you" - Mean Girls

I have tooo many to list What is your fav?

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

"My breasts can always tell when its raining"

Mean Girls

• Eva

Stay Gold,Ponyboy- Ralph Macchio, The Outsiders. Let's Do It, Let's Do it For Johnny!- Mat Dillon, The Outsiders. We're On A Bubble Blowin' Baby Hunt, And Don't Think We Don't Know How To Weeeeed Em' Out. -That Guy With An Eye Patch, The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.

it's really long.. from marshian child. here goes

-What do you think of when you see mars?

-That my mission is almost over. I'll be going back soon. And then everything will go back to normal.

-Can I just say one last thing about mars? Which may be strange coming from a science-fiction writer, but right now you and me here, put together entirely from atoms that have been part of millions of other organisms before they became us sitting on this round rock with a core of liquid iron held down by this force that so troubles you called gravity, all the while spinning around the sun at 67,000 miles an hour and whizzing through the milkyway at 600,000 miles an hour, in a universe that very well may be chasing it's own tail at the speed of light, and amidst all this frantic activity, fully aware of our own iminent demise which is a very pretty way of saying we all know we're gonna die, we reach out to one another. Sometimes for the sake of vanity, sometimes for reasons that you're not old enough to understand yet, but a lot of the time we just reach out and expect nothing in return. Isn't that strange? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird enough? What the heck do you still need to be from mars for?

the pathetic thing is that i memorized that...

• I have too many too!!!!

my MOST fave "IDIOTS" by Napoleon Dynamite he funny hahahahahahaha

and "bow chicka wow wow chicka wow wow" by alvin and the chipmunks they're SO cute!!!!!

"Everything that you know is about to change" by Aslan in the new movie The Chronicals of Narnia Prince Caspian [[I saw it in the preveiws on youtube lol]]

"Aye give me your tots" and "Eat Tina you fat lard GOSH" by Napoleon Dynamite

"WHy are drinking 1% milk cuz your fat?" by Napoleon Dynamite

and "My boobs can predict the weather" in Mean Girls lol

and alot more......

Source(s): me!!! lol

I like:

"Where do you get off?" Andy Samburg, Hot Rod.

"You'll stop traffic." Mrs. Von Tussle, Hairspray.

"We sure had a lot of shizzit." Sally, Dickie Roberts.

"Michaels and Mcelroy are a freight train from hell!" Chaz Michael Michaels, Blades of Glory.

"Stop calling me Shirley!"

Airplane

Afetr Christopher Walken's speech to Woody Allen in "Annie Hall" "I'm sorry, I'm due on planet Earth now"

hahaha

This one:

"You're the weak one becasue you'll never know love or friendship and I feel sorry for you." by Harry Potter but it's only in the movie. (the book ones are better)

^_^

"As you wish" - Princess Bride

"They call me...Tim" - Monty Python (the good one)

"Orange Mocha Frappaccinos!!" - Zoolander

'Tina you fat lard' - Napoleon Dynamite

or

' you're just Jealous because i've been chating online with babes all day' - Napoleon Dynamite

"Why do like to irritate me so?" Drew Barrymore

"Why do you always rise to the occasion?" Dougray Scott

Ever After

I want it now da-ddy!-Willa Wonka & The Chocolate Factory...