Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Questions 4 wrestling fans!!!!!!!!!!!?

1. r u emo

2. do y a like ashley

3. do ya like maria

4. wat wwe superstar do ya wanna met

5. do ya like nattie neidhart

6. do y ever go 2 indy shows

7. do ya like the old jericho or the new jericho better

8. who do ya want 2 b the next women's champ

9. do ya like john cena

10. wat made u like wrestling

1 more question: do ya like ryan sheckler

emo is when u cut yourself with a knife, razor etc.

i am not emo but most of my bffs r

Favorite Answer

1. am I Emo? No

2. Do I like Ashley?Yea she is the Punk rock Princess!!

3. Do I like Maria? Yea she is pretty and she rox

4.What superstar do I want to meet? John Cena

5. Do I like Nattie Neidhart? Yea she kicks butt!

6. Have I gone to an Indy show? NO I want to

7. Which Jericho do I like better? Old one

8.Who is next womens chamo? Candice Michelle

9.Do I like John Cena? Yea!

10. What made me watch wrestling? my brother got me into it now I cant get out!

1. r u emo-- Nope

2. do y a like ashley-- Yea She's pretty cool

3. do ya like maria-- Yup she's incredibly sexy

4. wat wwe superstar do ya wanna met-- Both Hardy's I'm Jeff Hardy's biggest fan.

5. do ya like nattie neidhart-- I don't like her much right now but I'm anxious to see what she's gonna do in the future.

6. do y ever go 2 indy shows-- It's Indie shows and yea I love them. They have way more heart than hollywood blockbusters.

7. do ya like the old jericho or the new jericho better-- The old Jericho was really kick *** the new Jericho is just a watered down family friendly version of what he could be.

8. who do ya want 2 b the next women's champ-- I want Mickie to hold it for a while but Honestly they need to do some SERIOUS overhaul on the Womans division to get me interested in it again.

9. do ya like john cena-- I'm not a fan but I'm starting to respect him more. His Mic skills are very good and he's getting better in the ring so I'm warming up to him.

10. wat made u like wrestling-- I've liked it since I was 8!! It's very entertaining. My favorite wrestlers on at the time were Bret hart and the Ultimate Warrior. They were both so over the top and so entertaining that I was hooked after watching it once!!

Source(s): EMO IS NOT CUTTING YOURSELF WITH A KNIFE!!! I hate when people say that. Emo is a style of MUSIC, Emo is a style of CLOTHING. EMO IS NOT SELF MASOCHISM!! When you label someone that cuts as automatically being "Emo" and write it off to it being the "IN" style YOU PUT PEOPLES LIVES AT RISK. Cutting is a problem. It's a cry out for help by someone desperate enough to commit suicide. I WAS A CUTTER and was not taken seriously when I told someone about it. They thought it was the music and they thought I was just being young. BULLSHIT it took a near death drug overdose for people to realize I was serious. The more people like you label cutters as Emo the less serious you make it! Please stop taking it so lightly!!!! Get your friends help if they are real cutters with a real problem, if not try to convince them to stop. It's not a fad or a hobby or a joke. It's not something to do when you're bored It's an subconscious outcry for help and should be treated seriously.

1. No idea what this means

2. No

3. No

4. I don't care, Triple H I suppose

5. Don't know her/him

6. No

7. I like Jericho period, but I prefer what the writers did with old Jericho.

8. I couldn't care less, it's a joke of a title

0. No

10. You mean 'what?' I watched it in the 80s as a kid and then stopped, started again in the late 90s. Great storylines and great wrestlers kept me interested (now, the hope of a return to great storylines and great wrestlers keeps me watching still).

Edit: In that case, why on earth would I cut myself? And I have no clue who Ryan Sheckler is. Is he a wrestler? Otherwise, why ask about him on a wrestling forum?

• 1990

1. Nope

2. Nope

3. nope

4. KENNNEDYYYYY

5. Her laugh freaks me out, sounds like a dude

6. Wha? Nope

7. Old jericho

8. I dont care about the divas

9. Nope

10.

Certain superstars like The Rock, RVD and you never knew what was gonna happen soometimes. Most of the time you were caught off guard. But nowwww it aint so much like that.

No, not even close

yeah shes hot

Yeh her too(but for both not in a "Im oogling at their pictures right now... im not desperate(Im not saying any Wrestling fans are, but me especially not)

Probably Kane or John Morrison(just to see what hes like in real life or if hed stay in gimmick.

Still stick by my comment ,but theyre much than the other 2

no but id probably like to ooh well new jericho has some new moves, but i like loud mouth, annoyingly awesome, ******** calling ninties jericho better.

Definantly Victoria, she needs it, plus like ive said so many times she could totally kick beths but, also itd be cool having the two strongest wwe divas duke it out.

Honestly i dont mind, hes funny sometimes, and hes persistant(not annoying to turn the tv off but annoying enough to sometimes "use the bathroom" during the more horrible promos, but he has good comebacks

My dad loved lucha libre, so id hear about it and sometimes watch it(im 15 so i didnt know alot then since the computer was still young.Also i remember when i was still in single digit age when we were at an uncles house and we saw wrestlemania 18 the one match that stuck in was the hardcore match between The undertaker and Ric flair for the title.Even then I kinda knew it was fake(thanks to some loud mouth older cousins) but i thought it was cool like a movie( also it looked pretty real.

Sorry dont know who that is

Thats all i got.

1. r u emo

No I don't know tickle me elmo.

2. do y a like ashley

kind of

3. do ya like maria

Yes

4. wat wwe superstar do ya wanna met

Triple H. and C.M. Punk

5. do ya like nattie neidhart

Yes

6. do y ever go 2 indy shows

I have been to a few ROH and Chikara indy shows. Good stuff!

Old Jericho

Victoria

9. do ya like john cena

yes and no.

10. wat made u like wrestling

flipped on the tv and saw Hulk Hogan cutting a promo and got hooked from there.

1.A little bit. r u?

2. Well as a person (not as a wrestler)

3. again as a person (not as a wrestler)

4. lemme think......Taker'

5. not really

6. What?

7.new jericho

8. not sure

9. no

10. my cousin and all the action and how people just fighted to cause pain! i just for some reason liked that

Edit-My BFF is too! so is my BF

1. r u emo - No.

2. do y a like ashley - No

3. do ya like maria - She's ok

4. wat wwe superstar do ya wanna met - John Cena, Lita,Trish Stratus,HBK and Mickie James

5. do ya like nattie neidhart - Yes

6. do y ever go 2 indy shows - No

7. do ya like the old jericho or the new jericho better - Old

8. who do ya want 2 b the next women's champ - Katie Lea

9. do ya like john cena - Yes

10. wat made u like wrestling - My Dad and I use to watch it when i was 2 and i just loved it.

1. no .lol wtf ...

2. she's ok but rather watch the guys .

3.she's ok but rather watch the guys .

4.my all time fav batista his smokein hot .

5.she's ok ...i think if i could remember who she is but still rather watch the guys.

6.nope i live in l. a .and we don't have them out here.

7.neither new or old never liked him .

8.me if i was a diva or wrestler cause i know i could whip any one of there ***. other than that which ever diva that's good enough to hold the title with which ever brand ther'e on or card .

9.yeah j.cena is cool. wish people would stop hateing on him though.

10.i just grew up watching it , it was always on t.v.and around . so it became something natural to me. i am a huge wrestling and sports fan .

• RkO

1. not emo

2. don't like ashley

3. don't like maria

4. Randy Orton

5. don't like neidhart

6. no

7. old jericho

8. Melina to be the next women's champion

9. I hate John Cena

10. Bret Hart