Healthier Lifestyle?

Hi im trying to have a healthier lifestyle and lose a little weight (like 5 lbs.) because i eat WAY to much junk food and i don't really excersize alot but i LOVE to run so i run like 3 miles a week which isn't that much oh and i havent had soda for 7 years!! im so proud of myself so don't tell me i... show more Hi im trying to have a healthier lifestyle and lose a little weight (like 5 lbs.) because i eat WAY to much junk food and i don't really excersize alot but i LOVE to run so i run like 3 miles a week which isn't that much oh and i havent had soda for 7 years!! im so proud of myself so don't tell me i need to stop drinking it.

I really like to snack too and i want to know how to not snack especially junk food!!

ok my real question:

If i run 2-3 miles a day except for sundays and no sweets except for sunday (but i won't pig out) will I lose the weight i want to lose and gain some muscle?????????????? (by summer, you know bathing suit season!!!)
Update: Ashley R, im not fat im just not very healthy and should probably lose a LITTLE weight

THANKS for all your answers guys!