1. How is it shocking that a player billed as one of the games best actually plays like it and gets paid as such, 0 on the shock and awe scale
2. At the end of last season I would have figured McCarty would be in the league this year. If you would have told me over Christmas break that he would be playing in the playoffs regularly for the Red Wings, I would have had you asked you to pass the gar. Rates as interesting, but hardly a shock.
3. I didn't predict them to make the playoffs once the injury bug hit. Too many question marks for my taste.
4. While this was an horrible event, how is it shocking for someone to get cut when you have sharp things flying around?
5. This rate amusing and creating, Shocked more at the response then anything.
6. They have a lot of talent, doesn't surprise me someone stepped up.
7. What offense? I thought they where overrated to begin with.
8. Hardly shocking, more of a surprise it wasn't enforced earlier with the rats.
So overall McCarty I guess rates the highest on my scale. Though my biggest shock, which wasn't on here, was Bryzgalov being put on waivers.
· 1 decade ago