Ancient Roman life.?

I have to do an acrostic poem for my history class about ancient rome. I have sentences for every letter except for K. The poem looks like this so far.

S laves who were sentenced to the gallies usually died there. Ben Hur was the exception.

H eads of home, usually the father, had completel controll over the children.

E ventually, christianity spread and became a major religion.

I nformation about early Rome is unknown. What we do know comes from legends.

K

The K is the only thing left.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Killing is what the Roman phalanxes were good at

Unfortunately there is no letter K in the Latin alphabet, so you'll be hard pushed to find a word beginning with that letter, there are many Greek words though.

Why does the word have to spell 'Sheik'?

Also, everything doesn't come from legends, we know a great deal about Rome because they were an empire with literacy.

An exterior impact became the dependence on places like Egypt for grain components. additionally, quite a few barbarian tribes have been continuously nipping on the sides of the Roman entity ( Republic or Empire) finally overrunning Rome, itself.

• K O! Unfortunately, eventually the Roman empire crumbled...

K nowing Roman architecture even helps to this day in making buildings.

Key details are obtained from anthropologic studies in the ancient ruins.

or

Knowledge in the following centuries was greatly influenced by this wondrous culture.

you could say something about how the kids of the households would either attend private school or be taught at home.