How can i break up my "friend's" relationship?!?

well is hard but my boyfriend was a jerk to me and hirt me alot so now he broke up w/ me now my ex just thinks that hes a hottie and hes blaming me of everything bad that happends to him now im called a hoe and a slut because they always belive what he says well now were enemies and dis new girl name keren was hela... show more well is hard but my boyfriend was a jerk to me and hirt me alot so now he broke up w/ me now my ex just thinks that hes a hottie and hes blaming me of everything bad that happends to him now im called a hoe and a slut because they always belive what he says well now were enemies and dis new girl name keren was hela of a girl we talk and everything well next thing u no she going out w/ the my ex and yes im terably in love w/ him and it hurts me soooo bad so i want them to break up and the thing is that hes just using her to not look like jerk and shes really happy w/ him and i dont want her to be mad at me if i tell her that thats my ex.and shes think im just liying.now i just want them to break up fast is killing me and if u cant give me any advise then just tell me what i should do to be able to handel all this pain =) is really killing me help!!!!!!!!!!! ill apriciate it!
7 answers 7