how can i break up my "friend's" relationship?!?

well is hard but my boyfriend was a jerk to me and hirt me alot so now he broke up w/ me now my ex just thinks that hes a hottie and hes blaming me of everything bad that happends to him now im called a hoe and a slut because they always belive what he says well now were enemies and dis new girl name keren was hela of a girl we talk and everything well next thing u no she going out w/ the my ex and yes im terably in love w/ him and it hurts me soooo bad so i want them to break up and the thing is that hes just using her to not look like jerk and shes really happy w/ him and i dont want her to be mad at me if i tell her that thats my ex.and shes think im just liying.now i just want them to break up fast is killing me and if u cant give me any advise then just tell me what i should do to be able to handel all this pain =) is really killing me help!!!!!!!!!!! ill apriciate it!

Favorite Answer

Now this is a tough one.I always believe in honesty.If she's a good friend and you really care about her just be calm and tell her and tell her you want to save her the trouble you had.She will probably be made but she will soon see you were right and you will feel so much better doing the right thing.You need to stay away from this guy too,he sounds like a poor excuse for a man anyway.

Source(s): 122

Explain to her what you think of him, and if she thinks you're lying, she isn't a very good friend, and if he'd do something like that to you...he doesn't deserve you anyway. You can console yourself by realizing that they're not worth it, find a new friend and boyfriend that appreciate you.

Go Out With One Of His Freinds............For The Pain Go To A Spa

OMG, don't tell him you're pregnant. BIG mistake. That's a rumor you don't want to start about yourself. If he's that big of a jerk, she'll realize it soon enough and your problem will be solved.

Source(s): I remember high school. =P

... to be completely honest get some maturity and move on. You have no right to mess with other people's relationships even if you know them.

wow ... i have no help for you im sorry just ummm forget him he sucks and tell her he sucks but that your happy for her she will find him to be a jerk and move on

tel her hes ur ex...have pictures to prove it n tel him you are pregnant or walk up to him n say "wat about that good bye ***?"