how will Green Bay utilize all 6 Wide Receivers?

they all contribute one way or another. here is an analysis of the receivers Green Bay has:

1. Donald Driver- very physical. decent speed. 34 years old.

2. Greg Jennings- undersized, but fast.

3. James Jones- physical, young, great hands.

4. Koren Robinson- former 1st Round Pick.

5. Ruvell Martin- average hands. a bit slow, but 6'5 in height. huge target!

6. Jordy Nelson- rookie WR. ok speed, athletic. runs great routes.

they had a backup that never played last year and picked up WR Swain this year where i feel both will be released after preseason. also, what do you think about the receivers?

Favorite Answer

I don't see Driver staying around too much longer now that Favre is gone, and he isn't getting any younger. (Not that I want this to happen because I'm a fan), I think that Jennings and Jones will be the #2 and #3 guys in there...I don't agree with these other guys, I believe Koren Robinson is quality and they'll hang onto him.

If I had to pick any of the receivers to worry about I'd choose Ruvell Martin. But I think that he can co-exist with Jordy, who I predict will be on special teams.

I don't really know much at all about Swain, other than what's been written about him in college, and the fact that he was a late selection. Many writers are already predicting that he won't last through the final roster cut, so we'll see.

Can never have too much quality at your Wide Receiver slot, in any event.

They won't. Somebody will get released and they'll start the season with 5 wideouts. Wave goodbye to Koren Robinson, because I'll just about guarantee that he'll be the one going.

Overall, it's a great recieving corps. Not a lot of people got to see Jordy Nelson play - he's going to turn some heads in the NFL.

I guess the only way we'll find out is when training camp/pre season starts. This is going to be Aaron Rodger's first full season at the helm, so he's going to have to build some rapport and chemistry with his WRs.

I also think they got a nice set of WRs, and we all know Driver and Jennings is going to start. James Jones/Koren Robinson may battle for the 3rd spot, and the others will contribute some.

driver and jennings still amazing 1-2 punch possibly best in the NFL

james jones is a rising star

koren robinson is a solid 4th reciever now its between jordy and ruvell i can see jordy cuz of his hands and toughness, and he fits perfect into their system

They're a pretty good set of recievers, no doubt about it. I notice your lack of information on Robinson. There's a reason for it. He had one good season with Minnesota, and that was about it. He's done for. They'll probably end up cutting him and keeping the rest.

5 wide receiver sets and rotate them

man...so many recievers....i guess they are going to have to put both rodgers and brohm in and if that isn't enough bring back favre...after all it is obvious that he is going to be the michael jordan of football

Well with all the QBs it shouldn't be too hard.

doesnt matter with no farve playing

green bay is toast

I dont know