Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if you had to...which body part would you not mind CUTTING OFF?

and u have to choose one..which body part would u not mind getting rid of

**i know its a weird question...im just curious

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

on you.......ill take the head......ill put it on a stick and display it on the bridge,...yay

• sinic
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well.......of course I do the hair and nails regularly....I could do without this chip on my shoulder and thorn in my rump.

I have a corn and a wort I'll let go.

I'm an old guy but I still have "everything" I was born with...

so I can give up tonsils, adenoids and appendix but I think I'll hang on to that "little" rag of skin, it keeps my "little buddy" company. I don't use my brain much but that would be a hair raising procedure so I'll pass. I need my kidneys cause I get pissed off so much. That's about it .....I use all the other stuff.....butt, make an offer I can't refuse.

• Sharon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I saw a movie once where a guy did that with an electric kitchen knife. I'd bet Thanksgiving Dinner was never the same in that house. I've read what your talking about in Matthew 5:29,30. So, give it a go but, don't waste it... Make a pot of soup but don't tell anyone what your "secret" ingredient is until after you soak in your applause...

• 1 decade ago

Well, to save all the important stuff, I would say an ear. At least, you could still hear, and it would be easily covered, with long hair, like mine. Peace!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

cutting off is to easy I would rip my face off so people would not want me and I'm not bragging but this is ridiculous and if I rip my face off I would be hopefully not liked except by the ones that truly like who I was

Source(s): Hey have you seen my head I lost it and can't find it is it by you?
  • 1 decade ago

Nails, Hair

(you didn't say it had to be a limb)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a finger or ear(only one)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jacob's such a sick mutha...........i'll take your boobs.

oh oh, you meant my body part. um er, i'll still take your boobies

• 1 decade ago

my finger nails.

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

My appendix...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.