Soo I'm going to get side bangs soon...side swept bangs or side bangs??

Okayy..so I have a few questions... 1. I want bangs off to the side and kinda cut shorter on my forehead and then have longer towards the side..but I kinda want it to be a little over my eye.....so when I tell the hairdresser what I want should I say side bangs or side SWEPT bangs?? 2. I'm thinking of... show more Okayy..so I have a few questions...
1. I want bangs off to the side and kinda cut shorter on my forehead and then have longer towards the side..but I kinda want it to be a little over my eye.....so when I tell the hairdresser what I want should I say side bangs or side SWEPT bangs??

2. I'm thinking of getting shortish kinda choppy layers in my hair...I'm not sure if it will be good because my hair is naturally wavy/curly, but I straighten it. But where I live its reallyyy humid so im afraid they will get wavy and stick up or something...I think I remember having that problem a long time ago but im no sure..

ANDDD
3. If you have pictures of the hair I want can you please post them??
Thankss =)