Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

This is no joke! The last sentence......?

....you told somebody, what was that sentence? Or it also could be the last thougt of you (monologize)

Gimme a star if you like this question!!!! Please!!!

Update:

thank you all!!!

Update 2:

Thumbs down not from me, I just give thumbs up!

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

hmm...thats intresting, the last sentence i said, well ive forgotten now as it was 13yrs back, as i am a mime,

hehehehehehehehe, looll nah only joking the last sentence i said was "i am tired because i had a late night i had yesterday" :P

• 1 decade ago

and that's why it is "The swat that was heard around the restaurant."

No joke. I went to pay the bill and Laverne hit me so hard on the rump it echoed threw out the restaurant. We went back the next week and the regulars there all pointed, snickered and quietly told others about this 80 year old swatting a 48 year old in the behind.

• Stacy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lol a bouy is a float and so the guy was shouting and asking for them to throw him one. But the son thought he was saying throw me a boy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Meanwhile back in the jungle...."

Said it to a friend as part of an inside joke that has to do with the song titled "Stranded in The Jungle" by the Cadets.

Nice questions. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I WILL GIVE U A STAR but i still dont understand it, im feeling nice tonight, dont get used to it. lmao

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

star

• 1 decade ago

No, wait, i can sleep on the couch, you can have the floor, my dad can have the bed.

Pretty random! lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cmon Philipe, quick sticking that in there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shawty get loose!

i was signing a song =P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it is not a joke why is it in the joke part?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.