Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

This is no joke! The last sentence......?

....you told somebody, what was that sentence? Or it also could be the last thougt of you (monologize)

Gimme a star if you like this question!!!! Please!!!

thank you all!!!

Thumbs down not from me, I just give thumbs up!

Best Answer

hmm...thats intresting, the last sentence i said, well ive forgotten now as it was 13yrs back, as i am a mime,

hehehehehehehehe, looll nah only joking the last sentence i said was "i am tired because i had a late night i had yesterday" :P

and that's why it is "The swat that was heard around the restaurant."

No joke. I went to pay the bill and Laverne hit me so hard on the rump it echoed threw out the restaurant. We went back the next week and the regulars there all pointed, snickered and quietly told others about this 80 year old swatting a 48 year old in the behind.

• Stacy

Lol a bouy is a float and so the guy was shouting and asking for them to throw him one. But the son thought he was saying throw me a boy.

"Meanwhile back in the jungle...."

Said it to a friend as part of an inside joke that has to do with the song titled "Stranded in The Jungle" by the Cadets.

Nice questions. :)

I WILL GIVE U A STAR but i still dont understand it, im feeling nice tonight, dont get used to it. lmao

star

No, wait, i can sleep on the couch, you can have the floor, my dad can have the bed.

Pretty random! lol

Cmon Philipe, quick sticking that in there.

shawty get loose!

i was signing a song =P

If it is not a joke why is it in the joke part?