Natasha<3 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

ok this may sound stupid?

the bottom of my belly just above my vagina especially and my lower belly has grown and gone harder. i havnt changed my diet, or exercise regime. i also keep having wierd feelings in my belly, but i could maybe be imagining them. does anyone know why this could be? thanks xx

Best Answer

It sound's like your pregnant, But you should see a doctor to see what it could be, Because if your not having sex then it is of course something else.

Good Luck!

• leann

I'm not too sure about any of the sensible answers so far - I once saw an old woman on a bus with her middle-aged daughter on the way back from shopping one morning, and at one stage the daughter (a loud talking woman so that her voice was clearly audible to everybody on the lower deck!) said "You ain't got your box turned on Mum" at which point 'Mum' reached into a pocket, and pulled out what looked like (but wasn't) a small stick-microphone. Then whenever she wanted to say anything, she put the tip of this gadget onto the side of her neck, and without hardly any lip movements on her part, out came the voice of Steven Hawkins from her coat pocket, only with a strange cockney accent. It made the journey quite interesting but there was no keyboard or any clever gadgetry on display, so there must be a way that something can electronically convert changes in the shape/size/position of vocal chords or mouth shapes into synthesised speech - and this was nothing all THAT expensive (even though no doubt it was supplied on the NHS) and these two ladies were not rich - they'd both been in Asdas at Park Royal at the same time as me, and were, to say the very least, no "ladies" , if you get my drift ! ! !

how old are u and are you sexually active... I would take pregnancy test. FIRST.

Second maybe you are working out...and got hard abs??? And the feelings in yout stomach could be gas bubbles.

A baby ...if pregnant...doesnt kick till your end of 2nd to beginning of third Trimester.....you would be SHOWING.

Pregnant??

Pregnancy!

It could be irritable bowel syndrome the onset of...

go see a doctor

If you think or feel like something it wrong, then you need to see a doc! no one on here can diagnose you

If you are having sex then you could be pregnant but it could also be gas?

I'm no genius but maybe your pregnant?

Sounds like you're pregnant to me, babe!