Belly button help!?

So, I decided to become a born again Christian, so, you know, I wouldn't go to hell-- but now, I'm kind of regretting it because I have this unsightly second belly button and bathing suit season is just beginning. What are some styles you can recommend that cover up my little problem area, but will still allow me to turn heads on the beach? Thanks for your help!

Favorite Answer

My boyfriend had the same problem. He tried this in a slightly higher cut to cover up his second belly-button.

http://www.bumperactive.com/images/blogPix/kyle/98...

For your hair color and skin tone, I would recommend a subtle floral pattern or a chocolatey brown to really make your eyes pop.

Good luck!

---

On second thought, Natasha's suggestion above me would definitely look sexiest on you.

LOL Start a new trend. Find yourself one of those old time bathing suits that look like a tank top and pair of shorts. You'll definitely turn heads. Do the Charleston a lot to look like you should be wearing that.

I don't have a belly button. When I first met my boyfriend I told him I din't have one and he asked if I was an alien. I told him yeah but actually I had gastric bypass surgery and that is why I don't have one. And I don't miss it at all.

now why do you have a second belly button? I kind of dont get the question. And in the picture I see a man... I am confused.

Being born again doesn't actually require a second belly button. Sounds like you've got a bigger problem.

just think... this really isn't a problem. this is a GOOD thing!!

now you can use earrings to get your belly buttons pierced. it is a cooool thing!! you can be in style and be fashionable.

just make sure to go to a clean respectable place to get your belly buttons pierced... you wouldn't want multiple infections...

LOL!!

since Christianity is the biggest religion they all have 2 belly buttons

just be yourself if they make fun of you atleast you get the comforting thought that they are roasting in hell

Ignore the atheists that only have 1 they are only hating on you

a picture would be nice. 2 bellt buttons, who cares, you'll prolly get attention, i knew some 1 with 3 extra nipples. no one will care, ull just prolly get more attention. if u really wanted to hide it, just do a 1 peice= http://www.playboystore.com/nshop/product.php?view...

Join my Hoard of Christian Vikings we all can sac things and repent later it will be loads of fun. Lol.

cork and flesh toned paint!

or start wearing one piece suits