a dell meaning farm or barn?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dell has several definations:

1. a small wooded hollow

www.wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

2. Dell Inc.-an American computer-hardware company based in Round Rock, Texas, develops, manufactures, sells and supports personal computers, servers, data storage devices, network switches, personal digital assistants (PDAs), software, computer peripherals, and certain other products. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell

3. In physical geography, a dell is a small wooded valley, either U- or V-shaped.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dell (landform)

4. (dell) (del´) a slight depression or dimple.

www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cns_hl_dorlands.jspzQzpgzEzzSzppdocszSzuszSzcommonzSzdorlandszSzdorlandzSzdmd_d_07zPzhtm

5. Days Sales Outstanding plus Days Supply in Inventory minus Days of Payables Outstanding. This metric shows how fast purchased materials and other inputs are turned into cash vs. how quickly cash is disbursed to pay for those materials and inputs.

www.moresteam.com/metrics.cfm

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • sey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in the experience that your confusing is lifeless that's to no longer confusing to repair. If the workstation doesnt swap on then you definately acquire a comfortable issue. that's a skill undertaking. the skill supply for laptops are equipped on a circuit thats integrated into the board. to repair that new motherboard.....yet its no longer low-value. terrific element is shop up and get a sparkling one or dish out the money and get a sparkling board put in by potential of Dell. the difficulty with Dell hardware aspects is that its no longer hassle-free to locate. I now and back can. Does lights furnishings even come on or is it no longer something? further A refurbished 8500 motherboard base with guarantee is approximately $275 dollars. Its a 15day guarantee and could be shown that it grew to become into put in professionally by potential of a tech if something grew to become into to flow incorrect with it. Motherboard on my own is around $199. seek for Inspiron 8500 motherboard on ebay. good luck further nicely if its have been given no longer existence then its certainly the motherboard. Will that resolve the difficulty.....it may. in case you flow by Dell then they could have the skill to attempt it for issues and perhaps provide you a guaranty on it. in case you flow by a tech and that they order the aspects and have no guarantee than you're taking a guess. (i propose human beings to handle manufacture for laptops). If it grew to become into me i could flow forward take the prospect and get a sparkling board put in by potential of DELL if it suits your budget.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a small secluded wooded valley

• 5 years ago

your full of horse **** what dum answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.