Jr Supreme asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

When does subway five dollar footlong special end?

Favorite Answer

It was supposed to end on April 21st but it got extended to May11th. But starting May 12th they start a new promotion where you can get 8 certain footlongs for $5. They are BLT, Tuna, Meatball, Cold Cut Combo, Ham, Turkey, Roasted Chicken Breast and Spicy Italian. The rest of the footlongs (like Chicken Bacon Ranch, Chicken Teriyaki etc.) you will pay regular price for.

The any footlong for $5 led to might. Now there are 8 footlongs which you will get for $5. they are Meatball Marinara. chilly decrease mixture, Black wooded area Ham, Veggie Delite, BLT, Tuna, Roasted Chick Breast and pretty spiced Italian.

It is May 15.

Source(s): I work at Subway, and I hate the $5 footlongs!!

i work at subwayyyyyy in san diego..for my store it ends may 11th. AND I HATE HATE HATE THAT SPECIAL. im just counting downnnnnn the days. srslly,work has been insane since this 5 $ special. its been H E L L !! and i heard about the 8 sand. staying 5 bucks. eff that. i quit.

Source(s): my job.

I heard May 15th by a Subway employee. He also said that it may extend past May 15th if they continue to sell well!

• SuzieQ

Mid May 2008 is what I've heard, however there is nothing in print at this time.

Probably the end of summer!!When business slows down!

probably at the end of this month

i HOPE NOT SOON,LUVS iT!