Christians: how would you feel if someone formed a group named ChristiansAgainstChrist?

and then spent BILLIONS on a campaign to convince the world that 'real' Christians KNEW Jesus never existed? Would it make you feel really angry and frustrated? And how would you feel if when you tried to define GENUINE Christian belief, this group, ChristiansAgainstChrist, accused YOU of wrecking THEIR... show more and then spent BILLIONS on a campaign to convince the world that 'real' Christians KNEW Jesus never existed?

Would it make you feel really angry and frustrated? And how would you feel if when you tried to define GENUINE Christian belief, this group, ChristiansAgainstChrist, accused YOU of wrecking THEIR 'religious freedom'?

*please note* - this post is directed ONLY at Christians who keep insisting that one can be a 'jew4jesus'.
Update: PRIMOA

- mazeltov on TOTALLY missing the point.

'messianic jews' were never Jews to start with. that is my whole POINT.

they are CHRISTIANS and should not twist Jewish belief.
Update 2: OH GOOD GRIEF....

BRIAN - jews are not a 'race'. If we were HOW could people convert???

And to worship Christ is TOTALLY violating Judaism. Totally.

Hence my trying to illustrate this point by applying the same 'logic' to CHRISTIANITY.

People, PURLEEEEASE, use your BRAINS!
Update 3: VIXEN - you are wrong. I know how to define what Jews are for the simple reason I AM A JEW.

A person who is born Jewish and LATER converts to Christianity is NO LONGER JEWISH.

Judaism defines Jewish identity.
Update 4: RALLIE - the 'messianic jews' of TODAY are Christians. they never were Jews. the Jews way back, the tiny sect that believed Jesus was the messiah; they WERE Jewish. There WAS no Christianity back then, so they weren't following the religion that we know today as Christianity. today's... show more RALLIE

- the 'messianic jews' of TODAY are Christians. they never were Jews.

the Jews way back, the tiny sect that believed Jesus was the messiah; they WERE Jewish. There WAS no Christianity back then, so they weren't following the religion that we know today as Christianity. today's 'messianic jews' have NEVER been anything BUT Christian.
44 answers 44