? asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

Leukemia??

Hi, i need some advice.

I have a temperature, i bruise easily, i have a small pinkish reddish spot on my arm, my throat is extrememly soar feels like a rough burning sensation and eveytime i swallow, i feel sick.

I have also got a loss of appetite and am always tired. Yesterday i slept for 18 hours and still managed to feel tired when i got up this morning.

I woke yesterday at 1pm, stayed awake, barely, until 6pm, fell asleep and woke at 8:30pm then stayed awake till 11:25pm and then fell asleep until 8:00am this morning and i was so tired i could have gone striaght back to sleep!

Is this leukemia?

Please, any advice would be much appreciated.

X

Favorite Answer

Why do you think it's Leukaemia ?

I'm sure if you went to have a check up at your G.P you'll find this worry unfounded, but it will put your mind at rest.

Leukaemia tends to affect the joints, and I mean severe pains, so what you have is most probably exhaustion, or anaemia, or even a 'bug/virus'..sleeping is the bodies way of shutting down, to be re-energised.

Your G.P will be able to advise you, meanwhile, don't stress and worry, I'm sure it's something that a bottle of tonic/ medication can cure.

Meanwhile just take things easy...and rest all you can.

Hope you're feeling better soon Krystal..

Caramac x

It could be many things such as anemia, diabetes,etc. The best thing to do is to go to the doctor and get a blood test because that will tell you what is wrong. Don't put off going because if you do have leukemia you want to start treatment as soon as possible.

Really, it could be anything. Whatever it is, you will be fine eventually. :]