About "unique" baby names?

Why does everyone say that a child with a unique name will be tortured and stuff while growing up. That's far from true. Look at A LOT of the children born around the same time, they have unique names too. It may be a hassle, but they won't get teased. And second, why are everyone using the SAME... show more Why does everyone say that a child with a unique name will be tortured and stuff while growing up.
That's far from true.
Look at A LOT of the children born around the same time, they have unique names too.

It may be a hassle, but they won't get teased.

And second, why are everyone using the SAME EXACT "unique" baby names?
If you want something unique, use something more common.

Btw Andrew Jaedin is 9 months old todayyyy.
:D
Update: Andrew Jaedin is my baby's name. haha. But there are a lot of weird spellings of names, like Paiyge. Or something. Heavyn-Leigh Shwan [Shawarn] When I have a baby I'm going to name him something classic probably, like Macon. If it's a girl Tanner Kade And I like the name Kael for a boy. show more Andrew Jaedin is my baby's name.
haha.

But there are a lot of weird spellings of names, like Paiyge.
Or something.
Heavyn-Leigh
Shwan [Shawarn]

When I have a baby I'm going to name him something classic probably, like Macon.
If it's a girl Tanner Kade
And I like the name Kael for a boy.