Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

this is a very funny and clever joke.?

this is my 150th question asked by the way. haha

a young boy asked his father how he was made.

the father told him a story.

"Your mom and I met in the Yahoo! Chatrooms. Our Smileys and Avatars attracted us to each other. We decided to go to a secluded room. Your mother was now downloading from my hard drive. We suddenly realized we didn't have a Firewall and it was to late to press delete so we just continued. Nine months after, a pop-up came out. It said:"

"You got male!"

• Adios
    Favorite Answer

Very cute and clever indeed - leaves me begging you for your 151st question/joke! By the way, the "male" you received is so adorable I made him a "Star" !!

Julie, the blonde, was getting pretty desperate for money. She decided to go to the nicer, richer neighborhoods around town and look for odd jobs as a handy woman. The first house she came to, a man answered the door and told Julie,"Yeah, I have a job for you. How would you like to paint the porch?" "Sure that sounds great!" said Julie. "Well, how much do you want me to pay you?" asked the man. "Is fifty bucks all right?" Julie asked. "Yeah, great. You'll find the paint and ladders you'll need in the garage." The man went back into his house to his wife who had been listening. "Fifty bucks! Does she know the porch goes all the way around the house?" asked the wife. "Well, she must, she was standing right on it!" her husband replied. About 45 minutes later, Julie knocked on the door. "I'm all finished," she told the surprised homeowner. The man was amazed. "You painted the whole porch?" "Yeah," Julie replied, "I even had some paint left, so I put on two coats!" The man reached into his wallet to pay Julie. "Oh, and by the way," said Julie, "That's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

that was funny. here, have a star. congrats on your 150th question asked!

Good explanation Dad... nicely phrased.

Hahaha very funny!

Good Joke! :)

so we are already in the computer age already...

r these ppl must be from cybertron planet

BTW have u watched transformers movie

• LOL!! OMG! You're soooo silly. That made me chuckle. Very funny......come up with some more!!

Oh dear!

• Alecs

hahaha=)) yeah. that is funny.

wait. did it go to the bulk folder?

OMG,HAHA,NICE JOKE