Joining the United States Army?

Okay well, I'm really far in my decision in joining US Armed Forces, however I have a few questions about the Army, and possibly other branches as well. To start with I'm 17 and a Junior in HS, I'm heavily interested in Aviation, one of the coolest technologies in the world in my opinion. Flying... show more Okay well, I'm really far in my decision in joining US Armed Forces, however I have a few questions about the Army, and possibly other branches as well.

To start with I'm 17 and a Junior in HS, I'm heavily interested in Aviation, one of the coolest technologies in the world in my opinion.

Flying is the ultimate dream, but I am contempt of working on aircraft as well, and getting a civilian job at places like Lockheed, Boeing, Airbus, etc after the military.

I've been talking to my Army recruiter a lot and have gotten interested in joining the Army as a 15T, a step to get to WO, and eventually, pilot.

My questions are the following:

True/False:

He told me that I would receive $1,000 from the day i become a senior, to the day I graduate (12 months) for signing up as a Junior to become a "Future Soldier"

Scoring a 51 AFQT allows for me to pick the job I want right now, and reserve it until I get out of HS.
Update: Thanks for the quick replies, any of you have contact info to further discuss this?
Update 2: Also, How do I find my MM and EL?