英文翻譯!!!!超急 20點

Life became confusing. I felt robbed of my innocence and identity. I was faced with emotions and obligations that I never had to deal with before. I constantly faced new obstacles and tasks. I forgot who I was, where I was going, and how to move on.

Each member in my family had devised his or her own technique for dealing with our loss. No matter how they chose to grieve, I knew their method was more effective than mine. In my grief, I felt increasingly isolated. Looking back, I realize that strangely, I had become comfortable in my dark, unstable world. I began to feel safe; I was lonely and sheltered in my nest of hurt and discouragement.

I don’t remember exactly why or how I began to climb out of my misery. My friends and family were huge contributions. With their help, I broke tasks into smaller steps. I learned to handle my problems differently. It took time and plenty of willpower, but eventually I pushed myself out into the light. I came to realize the importance of every moment and not to take life for granted.

As tragic as the experience of losing my father was, I feel that it has pushed me to become a stronger person. Life is a gift, and even through pain and complexity, I realize that I cannot and will not give up; I will not abandon my identity. Today I feel that I have developed the strength and knowledge to grow and mature. I have learned to respect life and all of its many blessings. I think my dad would be proud.

那個的翻譯很差= ="

麻煩各位高手幫忙一下~謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Life became confusing. 生命變的困惑不清, I felt robbed of my innocence and identity. 我覺得我的純真與自我認同被剝奪了,I was faced with emotions and obligations that I never had to deal with before. 情緒上與責任義務上我所面臨的是以前從來無需面對處裡的。

I constantly faced new obstacles and tasks. 我經常要面對新的障礙與艱難的差事。I forgot who I was, where I was going, and how to move on. 然後,我開始忘了我是誰,我的方向以及如何往前走(過前面的日子) Each member in my family had devised his or her own technique for dealing with our loss. 我們家人的每一員都想出自己的方法來面對我們的喪父之痛。No matter how they chose to grieve, I knew their method was more effective than mine. 無論她們選擇怎麼悲傷哀悼,我知道他們的方法都比我的有效。In my grief, I felt increasingly isolated. 我在悲痛中卻日漸覺得愈來愈孤立。Looking back, I realize that strangely, I had become comfortable in my dark, unstable world. 回顧以前的生活,我理解到是我已經怪異的變的很自的生活在我既黑暗又不穩定的世界裡。I began to feel safe; I was lonely and sheltered in my nest of hurt and discouragement. 我開始覺得很安全,因為我雖感覺寂寞卻將自己安全的藏身在受傷與沮喪的小窩裡。

I don’t remember exactly why or how I began to climb out of my misery. 我不記得到底是什麼原因或是怎麼開始爬出我的痛苦與悲哀。My friends and family were huge contributions. 我的朋友及家人是很大的原因(貢獻很大)。With their help, I broke tasks into smaller steps. 有他們的幫助,我把工作分切成小步驟。I learned to handle my problems differently. 我學習以不同的方式來處裡我的問題。It took time and plenty of willpower, 雖然這需要時間與很強的意志力,but eventually I pushed myself out into the light. 但我終究把自己從黑暗中推向光明。I came to realize the importance of every moment and not to take life for granted. 我漸漸的了解不能把生命認為是理所當然的以及每一刻的重要性。

As tragic as the experience of losing my father was, 我覺得像失去父親這種悲劇的經驗,督踀我成為一個更強壯的人。I feel that it has pushed me to become a stronger person. Life is a gift, 生命是個禮物and even through pain and complexity,即使是經歷痛苦與錯綜複雜 I realize that I cannot and will not give up;我了解到我不能也不會放棄 I will not abandon my identity.因為我不會放棄自我 Today I feel that I have developed the strength and knowledge to grow and mature. 現在我覺得我已經發展出力量與知識去成長與成熟I have learned to respect life and all of its many blessings. 我已學會去尊重生命以及珍惜它帶來的所有祝福I think my dad would be proud.我想我父親會以我為榮。

2008-04-29 03:11:58 補充:

這篇短文主要描述作者生命轉變的過程。失去父親的悲哀,讓他一下掉入黑暗心境,封閉自己,經過一陣子的迷失,後來終於在朋友與家人的陪同下,自己走出悲哀與孤立,最後成長,強壯並成熟的學會尊重生命以及認同生命所帶來的祝福。以下是該文的翻譯。

Source(s): me + dictionaries, me

生活變得纏擾不清。我感覺搶奪我的無罪和身分。我面對我必須從未處理以前的情感和義務。我經常面對了新障礙和任務。我忘記了誰我是, 何處我去, 並且怎麼行動。各名成員在我家構想了他們應付的自己的技術我們的損失。無論他們選擇追悼, 我知道他們的方法比我的有效的。在我的哀情, 我感覺越來越隔絕。看起來後面, 我奇怪地體會那, 我變得舒適在我黑暗, 不穩定的世界裡。我開始感到安全; 我是孤獨和庇護在創傷和挫折我的巢。我確切地不記住為什麼或怎麼我開始上升出於我的苦難。我的朋友和家庭是巨大的貢獻。在他們的幫助下, 我打破了任務更小的步。我學會不同地處理我的問題。這採取了時間和大量自我克制力, 但我最終推擠了自己入光。我來意識到每片刻的重要性和不需要生活為授予。一樣悲劇像失去我的父親的經驗, 我認為, 它推擠我適合一個更加堅強的人。生活是禮物、和通過痛苦和複雜, 我意識到我不能和不會放棄; 我不會摒棄我的身分。今天我認為, 我開發力量和知識增長和成熟。我學會尊敬生活和所有祝福。我認為我的爸爸會是驕傲的。

Source(s): 字典

生活變得纏擾不清。 我感覺搶奪我的無罪和身分。 我面對我沒有必須涉及以前的情感和義務。 我經常面對新的障礙和任務。 我忘記了誰我是,何處我去和如何移動。

每名成員在我家構想了他們應付的自己的技術我們的損失。 無論他們選擇追悼,我知道他們的方法比我的有效。 在我的哀情,我感覺越來越隔绝。 看起來後面,我奇怪地體會那,我變得舒適在我黑暗,不穩定的世界。 我開始感到安全; 我是孤獨和庇護在創傷和挫折我的巢。

I don € ™ t確切地記住為什麼或怎麼我開始上升出於我的苦難。 我的朋友和家庭是巨大的貢獻。 與他們的幫助,我打破了任務更小的步。 我學會不同地處理我的問題。 這採取了時間和大量自我克制力,但我最終推擠了自己入光。 我來意識到每片刻的重要性和不需要生活為授予。

一樣悲劇,像失去我的父親的經驗,我認為它推擠我適合一個更加堅強的人。 生活是禮物和通過痛苦和複雜,我意識到我不能和不會放棄; 我不會摒棄我的身分。 今天我認為我開發力量和知識增長和成熟。 我學會尊敬生活和所有祝福。 我認為我的爸爸會是感到驕傲。

Source(s): 希望幫的上忙
  • 雅心

http://tw.info.search.yahoo.com/language/translate...

這裡可以網路翻譯,這樣你就不用再花點數了!

Source(s): 網路翻譯