How do I evict someone, who is not on the lease, who said they would leave and who is a straight up jerk?

I have been the primary tenant taking care of the bills and making sure there were tenants in this particular apartment. Roommate A and i renewed a lease together. I sublet the other room to roommate B and within 3 months he was verbally and physically assaulted me. When I spoke to my roommateA about the... show more I have been the primary tenant taking care of the bills and making sure there were tenants in this particular apartment. Roommate A and i renewed a lease together.

I sublet the other room to roommate B and within 3 months he was verbally and physically assaulted me. When I spoke to my roommateA about the incidents and removing roommate B , he asked me if I ever called the cops and if I didn’t oh well he likes roommate B and that he doesn’t want him to go. Since they have ganged up on me. He has thrown out things of mine, taken mail/bills so I can’t see them, taken things from my room and completely taken over my home. has made me feel uncomfortable since i have allowed him in my home.

Roommate B and myself had a verbal agreement that he would be out of the house by August when he first moved in. now he is saying that he doesn’t want to leave. I have waited very patiently thru all of this mess for him to leave. AND NOW HE DOESN’T WANT TO!!! My landlord really doesn’t want to get in the middle of this. He said since he is not on the lease I have to deal with getting him out.
It’s jacked up because, he pays his bills. He has just found a way to take over my home without even being on the lease. I feel like I am being pushed out.