Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 1 decade ago

best classical piano piece?

i mostly like sad depressing music.

hahaha i like beethoven a lot.

something that's a bit sad, like his moonlight sonata [first movement]

something that's interesting.

i also like chopin, one of my favorites being the nocturne in c#.

but yeah, what's yoru favorite classical piano piece?

please be accurate and detailed with the piece name.

i might want to play it :]

Favorite Answer

I love Chopin very much - his music is glorious.

My favourite piano piece (at the moment) is probably Nocturne Op.72 No.1, in E minor. It's so moving and haunting.

• lor

Best Classical Piano Pieces

Proper, structured piano practice helps you stride forwards. I say ‘proper’ because a lot of people have an idea that practice IS just playing songs over and over. Practice needs to involve unchartered territory. The golden rule is – ‘practice what you CAN’T play, not what you CAN play’.

First of all, work out what you want to achieve. Do you just want to know all your chords without thinking about how they are formed – then work out a practice routine that leads to that goal. Maybe you want to learn about inversions or chord substitution – again, make the practice fit the goal.

Split your practice session into two halves. In the first half play the difficult stuff – your mind is sharper to begin with – then reward yourself with some enjoyable but reasonably difficult tunes. Make sure you are comfortable. Many a bad back has happened because of a bad piano stool at the wrong height. Make sure your piano is in tune. If you don’t have a good piano and are serious about learning GO BUY A GOOD ONE.

Every fifteen minutes stretch your arms and shoulders and roll your neck to combat stiffness. Check out some Yoga exercises for shoulders and back.

Click Here : http://tinyurl.com/q2ugd6t

I love Beethoven too!

It's really hard for me to decide what's the best classical piano piece, but currently for me it'd be between Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata Third Movement and Chopin's Heroic Polonaise.

Both are challenging, but very rewarding, and I'm currently working on them.

Cheers!(:

My two favorite Chopin pieces(for piano solo), are:

"Polonaise in A-flat major"(not sad).

"Ballade in G-Minor"(although it's all over the place in terms of "emotionality", it does have a somewhat sad portion).

But both or difficult to perform at the proper tempo; so I wouldn't try them until you are a little more advanced.

Are you familiar with his "Preludes"? Some are very mournful; and some rather difficult, but also some very simple and easy to play from a technical point of view.

Cesar Franck composed a mystically beautiful piece for piano and orchestra, the first portion of which you might enjoy; but, it does end very up-beat.

"Symphonic Variations". You can listen to this on You Tube.

Alberich

Any solo piano piece by Chopin, I also like Ludovico Einaudi a lot.

I like Mozart and Beethoven also. See:

Advanced Piano Literature

http://beststudentviolins.com/pianolit.html

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

best classical piano piece?

i mostly like sad depressing music.

hahaha i like beethoven a lot.

something that's interesting.

but yeah, what's yoru favorite classical piano...

Source(s): classical piano piece: https://biturl.im/HuF7o

I am also a minor and sad music lover...the few below are my favourites, their easy to the ears but really deep and emotional:

Chopin nocturne op.9 no.1 and 2

Chopin nocturne op.72 no.1

Beethovan moonlight sonata 1st mvt

Mendlessohn songs without words 'the sighing wind'

chopin grand walts

Chopin waltz in A minor

...i also love chopin

Best? Impossible to answer.

But my favorite has to be Liszt's "Hungarian Rhapsody no2," which, btw, was immortalized by Tom and Jerry in the Oscar winning - and hilarious - cartoon "The Cat Concerto" from 1947.

If you haven't watched it, you're in for a treat. lol.