How do I convert 110 out door path light fixture to low voltage or LED?

I have about a dozen 110 "mushroom" fixturesin my garage (one of those projects that never got done) and two spot lights. I'd like to convert them to LED or low voltage. Does anyone know of any adaptors that will do the job simply without tearing out the wiring, like maybe a screw in base? I'm... show more I have about a dozen 110 "mushroom" fixturesin my garage (one of those projects that never got done) and two spot lights. I'd like to convert them to LED or low voltage. Does anyone know of any adaptors that will do the job simply without tearing out the wiring, like maybe a screw in base? I'm not very familiar w/electrical fixtures bit since I have invested over $400 in these things, and they are just taking up space in my garage, does anyone have a suggestion? Manufacturer, where to buy etc.
Thanks in advance for your help.