I Think I Have Carpal Tunnel HELP!?

Hello everyone im a 20 year old male and i started a new job almost 2 months ago and im useing a high impact torque gun to bolt down well bolts and after the 2nd week i started waking up with my arm being numb either my left or right arm it varies and my elbow was in pain not much but in pain then it got worse the... show more Hello everyone im a 20 year old male and i started a new job almost 2 months ago and im useing a high impact torque gun to bolt down well bolts and after the 2nd week i started waking up with my arm being numb either my left or right arm it varies and my elbow was in pain not much but in pain then it got worse the next week and then friday night i went to sleep and woke up multiple times through the night in excrutiating pain my elbow that is then i got up in the morning and my fingers couldnt bend at all and i tried and tried then one of my fingers locked and i got very scared so i poped it back into place yes it poped and for about a hour they wouldnt move till i finally got movment back then the same thing happened last night and this morning with my fingers they locked up and for about 2 hours they wouldnt move much till i could finally make a fist i have been to two doctors and only got told to quit my job and one said i might have carpal tunnel any info on this will help me thank
5 answers 5