Rich kids or poor kids?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Poor kids. We beat rich kids asses like it's our job.

• 1 decade ago

Poor Kids

• 4 years ago

They are both vile in a way. The "poor" family are that poor they cannot afford a bed for their child, yet both the daughter and mother smoke. The daughter seems to have mild aggression when asked something she didn't like, though it is natural for one to get defensive when their family is being insulted. However, I find the "rich" family disgusting. I grew up very similar to the "poor" family (though I did have a bed and our council flat was clean). I found the girl's attitude absolutely appalling, yes, she is rich and yes, her parents may pay for a luxury education in a private school. Quite frankly, if she speaks her mind around certain council estates in front of the wrong people, I am not surprised she has been mugged. She may need some security following her around after this program, too!

• 1 decade ago

Poor kids< I can make them rich*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Poor kids.

• 1 decade ago

We may have been cash poor but we were rich in love, kindness and we had a close family. My parents always had time to spend with us and took us on wonderful wilderness camping. We later found out they took us out in the wilderness because they could not afford a camp site in a park. It was the best and brought my 2 brothers, me and my parents closer.

• 1 decade ago

Rich kids are snobby, poor kids are down-to-Earth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rich kids

• 1 decade ago

Poor kids, thay have a harder lesson to learn about the real world........things are harder for them to learn and usually experience.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

poor kids.

they understand the important things in life.

the rich ones think its money that gives you happiness.

ha ha ha

what idiots.

=]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.