My sister- in-law licked my baby?

We had my wife's sister over for dinner, we have just had a baby boy 2 months ago. immediatly after she came through the door she pulled our son out of my wife's hands and began to observe him. Laughing and talking baby talk and stuff. She was squeezing his cheeks and then she said "What a cute... show more We had my wife's sister over for dinner, we have just had a baby boy 2 months ago. immediatly after she came through the door she pulled our son out of my wife's hands and began to observe him. Laughing and talking baby talk and stuff. She was squeezing his cheeks and then she said "What a cute baby!" right after she said that she took her tounge and licked my son. The right up the entire right side of his face and she stuck her tounge in his ear and licked around and then she pushed him back into my wife's arm and said, "What a precious child, okay so what are we eating" now i was very confused but my wife acted like nothing happened. Then in the middle of dinner she stops and says, "can i change the baby?" and i said he didn't need to be changed right now, she frowned and then asked, "Where do you keep his poo?" and she was serious. I told her we don't keep it and when she left after dinner i hear her saying when she gets to her car, "Will mommy's radich miss me?"and then she left
Update: My sister in law always seemed not as bright as my wife but nothing like this. My wife is acting like it is normal for people to act like this. What do i do, i don't want her near my kid or my family. I think she's crazy. Always two summers ago, when we were having a barbecue my wife's mom made... show more My sister in law always seemed not as bright as my wife but nothing like this. My wife is acting like it is normal for people to act like this. What do i do, i don't want her near my kid or my family. I think she's crazy. Always two summers ago, when we were having a barbecue my wife's mom made lemonade. And her uncles said, "this doesn't have the right kick to it" and then my siser in law runs up to it and kicks the bowl and it smashes against the fence. She acting like she was buffy the vampire slayer or Zena warrior. And then she farted on purpose and said, "was that enough kick?" Everyone was stunned. What am i dealing here? Should i ban her from my home?