Fry Aloo

Pepper

Cream Cheese

Fry Tomato

Tea (Coffee)

Lipton Tea

Ah could eat de regular Crix everyday.

Update:

Yes yes ah does eat Crix with zaboca as well. Trinisoccer yuh eh see ah does eat Crix juss so too. Dais does be de bess, but it does taste rel good with rel plenty tings. Doh tell meh yuh eh eat nuttin else with Crix even if its tuh try self?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • julien
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

arrrright nah i dey here ! Crix with callaloo, crix wit smoked herring crix wit "baracuda" (laad dat chile still sendin meh e-mails yes, po ting sounding lil demented now) crix and corned beef, crix and curry channa

Soon to ah corner near yuh ah crix and cheese vendor !! yuh want pepper wit dat ?

Dread i get flash backs wit de crix and milo.... but de crix and condensed milk ah have to try now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO @ curious! yuh not easy nah but yuh right is better yuh eat crix and cement

• 1 decade ago

All yuh wouldn't believe how good Crix does taste with Maggi Chicken Soup. Boss! I also like Crix with bacon and eggs. Who needs bread!

• 1 decade ago

All yuh was never really hungry with belly pain, nah? Steups, after yuh play football yuh take out the mashup crix from yuh school bag. Yuh eat that, crumbs and all, and yuh drink ah good gulp from the standpipe....

Now that is why CRIX is vital supply. All yuh with the kissmehass zaboca, and caviar....

-----------/------------

SC, yuh know is Crixs in soup, Crix in porage, Crix and KFC.... loooosh, wha life go be without CRIX???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TS I thought my cousin was weird eating crix and porridge!!

Girl my all time favourite (before cornflakes became a big hit) Crix and tea (half cup of tea & as many crix broken up is small pieces) As a kid - my mother bought tins of crix so that was a favourite childhood pastime!!

I agree with Crix and condense milk - yummy!!

Other than those two - I enjoy Crix and Cheese paste, Crix and Peanut butter and jelly

Julien had a business idea with Crix - wey him!!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Crix with Barracuda? Nah that ain't appetizing at all! Ah rather try it with Wabine

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i does eat any ting yuh could tink of wit crix but ah real like crix in cream of wheat porridge.

• 1 decade ago

I remember way--- back in the day meh mudda used to take a tin of corned beef--- add-in some chopped up onions and a tiny bit of celery, then mix in some green peppers along some paprika and black pepper and mix it all up... Man you spread that on some Crix it used to taste sooo goood...

• Resh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

crix good for when yuh get a bad stitch an cyah move!

serious, been there!

a few crix does help.

i love crix and tuna or chicken salad!!

• Nika
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Cheese Spread! Boss right dey...but regular cubed cheese, sardines, peanut butter (when ah was small though) or crix on de rocks!

• 1 decade ago

Crix and condensed milk. Yummy.

Crix in de morning, crix in de evening, crix anytime.

• 1 decade ago

Cheese from Trinidad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.