• Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games
  • Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games

How do I use a scroll on Oblivion?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I need to know how to use a scroll on Oblivion Elder Scrolls. I'm doing a quest where I have to use scroll: Beguile on a person named Soris in order to buy this mage's staff ...show more
Best Answer
You select the scroll from your inentory when on your spells lists. Then you point at you target in the normal way and press what is usually the cast spell button/key. Then you will use the scoll and have it's effects used.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Swish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! answered 7 years ago
    you pick one up, go into your inventory, select it and read what it says. It works for me every time so I dont see why it shouldnt for you.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • How do I use a scroll on Oblivion?
    I need to know how to use a scroll on Oblivion Elder Scrolls. I'm doing a quest where I have to use scroll: Beguile on a person named Soris in order to buy this mage's staff from him, but when I click on the scoll on my inventory it doesn't work. The beguile scroll is supposed to help me get the disposition up, but when I click the scoll and go to the convorsation face nothing has changed. Could someone tell me how?
    Sign In 

to add your answer

1

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock