Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

how do you make fake baby formula and juice?

Give the recipe and instructions for full credit to be chosen as the best answer.

type in recipes and instructions for full credit. I want it for my baby dolls.

• Hollie
    Favorite Answer

You want products that resemble baby formula and juice?

Well, for baby formula you could just add about 4 tablespoons of flour or Bisquick to water in an 8 oz baby bottle and for juice you could either use real juice(its cheap enough) or add about 5-6 drops of food coloring in your chosen color to water in an 8 oz baby bottle.

If you mean you are trying to make packaging that resembles the product then just use photoshop elements to design and produce your labeling.

I don't understand you wanting recipes and step by step instructions. There is nothing to it..Add the flour or Bisquick or food coloring to water. There is no huge process. If I am misunderstanding what you are asking for then explain a little more and I'll try to help you out.

Ok.. I see. If it's for your baby dolls then, the juice concoction I gave you with the food coloring is fine. For the fake formula though, you will probably need to make a new one every couple of days so it doesn't become moldy. You might even be able to mix glue and water half and half to make it look like formula and it may not mold so easily.

for baby formula you could just add 4 tablespoons of flour to water in an 8 oz baby bottle and add add about 5-6 drops of food coloring in your chosen color to water in an 8 oz baby bottle.