Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

Was he being totally rude && should i break up with him? && no negative cmmts.?

Ok, I was hanging out with 4 friends, (one including my bf). He was getting his hair braided and he is tenderheaded ( pulling of the hair is really painful, more than it is). I called him a chicken twice, and then called him a pussy. I knew I should've done it, but then he says " I don't give a dam what you say in a raised, rude tone in my face. I went home & my mom yelled at me becuz of a bowl (yeah i know pathetic) but it made me cry a lot because of what happened before. My dad asked me whats the matter because he's never seen me like this before and i blamed it on my mom. My boyfriend called me and wanted to talk about me calling him a pussy, i said im not in the mood & i don't feel like talking about this. He said whats the matter & i said something you said to me tonight, ill leave you with that. He called me and i rejected, then he said he only called me cuz his mom wanted to know if called him on private. is he freggin mean or what?

Best Answer

That was pretty rude of him. You were jsut joking around - he was serious. If he scared you and made you feel uncomfortable around him, oyu should talk it out. At least on the phone so he cant yell directly in your face again.

xx

NO don't break up with him over a little tention in the relationship. Belive this or not but you hurt his pride. Guys like feel good about themselves but when you called him a chicken/pussy he felt hurt & felt pushed into a corner. You his gf are proberly the or one of the closest people to him so when you say things like that it causes him to feel a bit of pain. Guys don't tend to be emotional except when thy express anger. He didn't mean to upset you but it was because of his emotions & feeling hurt by your words. He felt he had no where else to turn to when he needed comfort so he lashed out. Its not his fault either its just a guy thing. Just be more careful about what you say when he's in alot of pain next time ):

Source(s): I'm a guy aswell :)

it looks to me like your being mean to him. if he's calling you and asking you "whats wrong ?" how is that mean ? right there you should of told him how you felt and that you were feeling bummbed because of what had happened earlier.

im pretty sure he would of understand and everything would have been okay no ones perfect and everyone makes mistake plus i see you really like him because you were crying so trust me be honest with him that will be the best communication i svery important ina relashionship (always).

• Koko

he's not mean. You're just being too sensitive because you cried over a bowl that your mom lectured u.

You called him names for petes sake. He just have a sensitive scalp thats all.

If you dump him, your loss for being too sensitive. (btw this isn't a negative comment) accept the fact that whatever you request, in this world, there will always be someone who will oppose to it.

Sure he was rude, but you did provoke him just a bit. I'd say to let it slide. The best part of fighting is making peace.

He was wrong but no male likes to be called chicken...to them its kind of like calling a girl a slut...say sorry and let him know you want an apology.

he said it because you said something mean to him and it probably hurt him. don't brake up with him over that. yes he was being a little mean and so were you. just let it go and continue your relationship

• sisson

that's f/u humorous how adult men use this course...or they do no longer understand the thank you to interrupt it off greater effective yet some adult men have not got the balls to confront u head to head..I agree that there are women obtainable too who do no longer understand the thank you to interrupt it off too. What are u going to do??? Me I have not got any concern telling you at present to your face in spite of needs to be mentioned.

No He did it because u hurt him i think your the stupid one n he should dump u. GO say sorri an he only said that because he tried to make u think like it didnt hurt

Your boyfriend should NOT of taken you so seriously, you were ovbiously joking but dont break up with him, he was just tense!