Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

question about bf?!!?

ok.. i have been with my bf for 3 years now.. about a year ago we got in a really bad fight and we broke up for a lil bit.. during that time i hooked up with a diff guy.. then eventually we got back to gether and i couldnt hear the end of what i did,, anyways i found out like a couple months ago that he cheated on me with in like 4-5 months of our relationship..i hot hela mad but he said i "cheated"on him.. which technacly i didnt.. and so i should just forget about it..plus he said we werent that serious then and he dint care for me much then like he does now..ANYWAYS the point is.. should i get be mad for what he did even though i did do somethin bad to.. but he did do his first and if i knew then i wouldnt even be with him now...or should i just forgive him.. yea ok thanx!

plus i kinda knew what he did.. well like i herd stories from my friends that talked to his friends and stuff like tah.. ive confronted him about it and he denied it each time.. so hes actually been lien to me too for 3 years..

Favorite Answer

dont forgive, i reckon u both should just be with entirely different people altogether.

Girl you should be upset, because guys have a way of always turning the situation around on the female when they do something wrong. They have to find a way to place the blame on you so they dont seem as wrong for what they did. He knows you didnt cheat on him he's just mad because he has to think of you being with a different guy and guys hate that. Dont fall for the blame game, you didnt do anything wrong by hooking up with another guy when you guys were broken up. But if you love him and feel like he can earn your trust back and he can get over it, you should forgive him and be happy together.

Hey,

Dump him hes not worth it. You guys broke up when you went out with the other guy you have done nothing wrong! Hes at fault here he cheated on YOU be mad! You have right to be! And whats this 'we werent that serious then and he didnt care for me much then like he does now...' Thats just wrong he doen't sound very nice if I may say so myself. Dump him hes not worth it sweety.

forgive him, everyone deserves a second chance. I think a 3 year relationship is just too good to let go just like that.

but it's your desition. but i really think that you should give him another chance & talk to him & make sure that NO ONE & not even YOU, cheats this time.

& if you'se stay faithful & have trust w/ eachother, everything will go okay.

well you don't have to be angry now. It is past already and try to forget the past and move on. If he will do it in the second time around, well it's the time for you to get rid of him. Don't bring back the past in your future because it will ruin your relationship.

Let us say forget and forgive so that we will grow. Time is too short to be taken for granted.

Good luck with your relationship...

Ive been burned by opposite sex countless times. From the way this sounds i wouldn't trust him. But hopefully u will have better experiences than me!

Just call it even, if you guys love each other, it shouldn't matter aslong as you don't do it again. Hope this helps.