Question about bf?!!?

ok.. i have been with my bf for 3 years now.. about a year ago we got in a really bad fight and we broke up for a lil bit.. during that time i hooked up with a diff guy.. then eventually we got back to gether and i couldnt hear the end of what i did,, anyways i found out like a couple months ago that he cheated on... show more ok.. i have been with my bf for 3 years now.. about a year ago we got in a really bad fight and we broke up for a lil bit.. during that time i hooked up with a diff guy.. then eventually we got back to gether and i couldnt hear the end of what i did,, anyways i found out like a couple months ago that he cheated on me with in like 4-5 months of our relationship..i hot hela mad but he said i "cheated"on him.. which technacly i didnt.. and so i should just forget about it..plus he said we werent that serious then and he dint care for me much then like he does now..ANYWAYS the point is.. should i get be mad for what he did even though i did do somethin bad to.. but he did do his first and if i knew then i wouldnt even be with him now...or should i just forgive him.. yea ok thanx!
Update: plus i kinda knew what he did.. well like i herd stories from my friends that talked to his friends and stuff like tah.. ive confronted him about it and he denied it each time.. so hes actually been lien to me too for 3 years..