Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Huihui asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

拜託~請高手幫忙翻譯一下文章

拜託~請高手幫忙翻譯一下文章

Hello Ms. Venable,

I am submitting a long (10-page) article that a co-worker and I wrote about the situation at our factory. A group of worker tried to get our company to replace its unofficial policies regarding age and gender discrimination in hiring and promoting with a more enlightened written policy. The article we wrote talks about the strong opposition we faced from upper management and how we eventually got them to accept a modified version of our proposal.

Your invitation to publish did not mention payment for articles that you accept for publication and, if so, at what rate?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Update:

請勿翻譯軟體~謝謝~~

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

您好女士範納寶,

我提交了一份長期( 10頁)第一個合作,工人和我寫的有關情況在我們的工廠。一組工人試圖獲得我們的公司,以取代其非官方的政策,對於年齡和性別的歧視,僱用和晉升一個更開明的書面政策。文章寫道,我們談的強烈反對,我們所面對的從上層管理,以及我們如何最終得到他們接受修改後的版本我們的建議。

您的邀請,並公佈中沒有提及付款的文章,您接受出版,如果有的話,在什麼利率?

我期待著您的回音。

Source(s): google
  • 1 decade ago

Hello Ms. Venable,

Mr. Venable,

I am submitting a long (10-page) article that a co-worker and I wrote about the situation at our factory.

在此我呈送一篇長達10頁由我跟我的同事一起完成的文章事關敝工廠的情況.

在聘任晉升有關性別年齡歧視 有一群工人試圖要讓公司採用一份比較易懂且明白寫出來取代公司一份非正式的策略

我和我同事所寫的這篇文章在探討我們面臨高階主管強烈反對時我們如何讓他們接受已經被修改過的版本

Your invitation to publish did not mention payment for articles that you accept for publication and, if so, at what rate?

妳邀稿時並沒有提到槁費的問題 如果承蒙採納出版 稿費如何計算?

期待很快聽到妳的回音

• 1 decade ago

您好女士範納寶,

我提交了一份長期( 10頁)第一個合作,工人和我寫的有關情況在我們的工廠。一組工人試圖獲得我們的公司,以取代其非官方的政策,對於年齡和性別的歧視,僱用和晉升一個更開明的書面政策。文章寫道,我們談的強烈反對,我們所面對的從上層管理,以及我們如何最終得到他們接受修改後的版本我們的建議。

您的邀請,並公佈中沒有提及付款的文章,您接受出版,如果有的話,在什麼利率?

我期待著您的回音。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.