I recently started going to the tanning bed and I have bumps all over my stomach.?

The bed I am laying in is the safest bed. Only UVB and no burn BUT after the 3rd day my stomach/chest broke out with all these little red bumps! They itch but not much. Very unattractive! Does anyone know what the bumps are or how I can prevent them?? BTW I have tanned in the past and never had this problem. Also,... show more The bed I am laying in is the safest bed. Only UVB and no burn BUT after the 3rd day my stomach/chest broke out with all these little red bumps! They itch but not much. Very unattractive! Does anyone know what the bumps are or how I can prevent them?? BTW I have tanned in the past and never had this problem. Also, I understand ppl disagree with tanning beds and respect that but this a question for ppl who tan and have expierenced the same problem. Thanks for your help!!!!
Update: I guess I should have mentioned that I have a flesh eating disease caused by a severe herpes outbreak!! lol...thanks for the responses! They actually clean the bed in front of me. Could be the chemicals. But my stomach NEVER touches the bed and that is the only place that is broke out??? Oh well,I think I'm... show more I guess I should have mentioned that I have a flesh eating disease caused by a severe herpes outbreak!!
lol...thanks for the responses!
They actually clean the bed in front of me. Could be the chemicals. But my stomach NEVER touches the bed and that is the only place that is broke out??? Oh well,I think I'm just going to use the spray on instant tan for now until I can a definitive answer.