Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

First kiss..?????

I have asked this question before but I really want to know. Where should it be at. Were not fancy people. We dont go to the movies alot but I might go just for the kiss. If I go to the movies do I see a scary movie or a romance movie? Ugh I'm stressing out here! Help!!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Favorite Answer

A first kiss should just "happen" Planning it takes all the excitement and fun out of it.

The first kiss really isn't really a huge deal for most people. I've kissed only two girls in my life. My first kiss was in 7th grade with a chick who used me and was a complete whore. I mean I liked her but the kiss wasn't amazing or anything. (Now I have an awesome girlfriend who I kiss between 1 and 25 times a day but that's besides the point). The point I'm trying to make is that the first kiss isn't a big deal so don't get worked up. Just make sure that she is comfortable with kissing. If you know she is then just go to the movies, turn and look at her, and go in for the kiss. It's that simple. But make sure it's sort of spontaneous because you don't wanna plan the kiss or any sh*t like that.

Source(s): Me Being Smart.

Stop obsessing about it as you are making yourself a nervous wreck. Go for a nice moonlit walk and talk to her softly. Stop and just lean in and give her a romantic kiss. The worst that can happen is she doesn't want one. It happens to all of us. You could just ask her if you could give her a kiss even if it's on her cheek. You will know how she feels when you kiss her. There is no magical place, but being alone is best so neither of you will be embarrassed about others watching. Good luck!

P.S. Don't go for the french kiss the first time around.

my first kiss was at like a "yay, out of school" party

we just ended up being alone and kissed

if you went to the movies, I would say go to a scary movie

romance movies could make you just feel awkward and I think it's really dumb and cheesy to kiss when the people on the screen kiss

u should take her walking to some great place. like for me it would be in new jersey where u can see the ny skyline. but i dnt kno where u live soo maybe on a street with beautiful houses everywhere and when she says she likes one of the houses or buildings or something stand her in front of it and ask her why she likes it and then says she's more beautiful then anything and kiss her. THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT!

Forehead

go see a scary movie....u'll be making out threw the whole movie like me(it was my first kiss 2)

it doesnt matter where it is it will still be a first kiss. but if you were to go to the movies pick a romantic comedy

Just let things play out. When it happens it happens trust you will know when the time is right.

Get into an arguement and kiss her hard out of nowhere. It's how they do it in a lot of movies and dramas.