Since I Agreed To "The Terms Of Service", Does That Mean I Have To Dance Every Time I Receive Best Answer?

Dance Monkey Dance!

• Best Answer

Yes, you are required to either do the Wild Monkey Tango or the Rabid Hamster Rhumba.

No, that's silly. Of course not! You don't HAVE to dance. You also have the option of jogging around the room with your hands over your head while humming the theme from Rocky.

• xD Well i guess i'm a monkey then cos i do a little dance whenever i get BA.. xD not little dance but just shake my butt a little xD

I remember the last time I didn't dance when I received best answer. They sent Tony-Tone-Tone out to break my legs....

He said (in a raspy voice).." If you ain't gonna move da legs fo da bozz...you aint gonna move da legs at all...".

Now I dance.

only if you're a girl with ugly hair and big feet who sits on the couch with the laptop answering Qs

but I'm assuming you're a boy.

so the answer is: No.

yes, but they changed the TOS, now you have to post the dance on youtube.

Yes. Or you will be removed from yahoo answers effective immediately.

• ?

I can tell you this much - using a puppet and just jerking it around in front of your monitor won't fool them for a second. Just trust me.

it's more fun to dance than to not!

yes!! definately (dont let them catch you not dancing)