A question for Jehovah's Witnesses...? Please answer?

I was wondering if you could tell me what your core beliefs are. I am admittedly rather ignorant about your religion, except for what a friend of mine has shared with me, so I would like to know more from you. Why do people think that you don't have the "real" Bible? You are Christians - I think... show more I was wondering if you could tell me what your core beliefs are. I am admittedly rather ignorant about your religion, except for what a friend of mine has shared with me, so I would like to know more from you.

Why do people think that you don't have the "real" Bible? You are Christians - I think - and yet I hear sometimes that you are not? You don't believe that Christ was the Savior?

Anyway, thank you. I'd really like to understand it better.
Update: God's Airforce: I am not interested in converting, I am just curious about their religion, because I hear a lot of contradicting things about it. That's all! :)
Update 2: Aussie: Yes, thanks!
Update 3: Anna: Thanks for the input!
Update 4: Steve, I am very well versed in computers and how to use them. Really.