Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Could I be Royal blooded in England / Germany in secret?

my picture and my sons is at http://cryptik.fortunecity.com/...

at the BLOG link...

My grandfather was from Hansburg/Hanover area... and apparently I was a condemned birth...

Queen Elizabeth II's is the great-great granddaughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, both of whom were first cousins and of German ancestry. The Queen's personal surname "Windsor" is also the English sounding version of "Wettin," a royal German surname. The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, prince consort of the Queen goes by the surname "Mountbatten," which is the English sounding version of "Battenberg", a German surname as well.

Queen Victoria ruled from the House of Hanover, which is a Germanic royal dynasty which has ruled the Duchy of Braunschweig-Lüneburg, the Kingdom of Hanover and the Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/house_...

Prince Albert is from the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, which served as the name of the two German duchies of Saxe-Coburg and Saxe-Gotha in Germany, in the present-day states of Bavaria and Thuringia, which were in personal union between 1826 and 1918.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/house_...

The House of Windsor is the current Royal House of the United Kingdom and each of the other Commonwealth realms. By virtue of Queen Victoria's marriage to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, son of Duke Ernst I of the small German duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, her descendants were members of the ducal family of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha with the house name of Wettin. Victoria's son Edward VII and his son George V reigned as members of this house.

However, high anti-German feeling among the people during World War I prompted the Royal Family to abandon all titles held under the German crown and to change German-sounding titles and house names for English-sounding versions. On 17 July 1917, a royal proclamation by George V provided that all agnatic descendants of Queen Victoria would be members of the House of Windsor with the personal surname of Windsor. The name Windsor has a long association with English royalty through the town of Windsor and

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry my friend I am from Europe , I am a Greek and i lived in Germany! Europe is sick and tired of Royals and therefor the Greeks kicked their arsches out a long time ago! they are of no value and are nothing more then money snatching freaks! so there you go!

we are one and the same - there is no one higher up then then me or you. its called phucking EQUALITY.

Problem with some players who wear the England jersey is - for them, the world cup is simply a stage to 'advertsise' and 'sell themselves' , not for them to put their skills to the ultimate test and showcase their ability to taken out of the confines and comfort of club environment and be thrown into a side that features fellow professionals from rival clubs. Ballack will always be an asset for Germany, in games where experience will be crucial he'll be an asset. as for England - Rooney & Co thought they could walk into a team and just walk all over opposition somehow, as if overnight they'd all just 'click' and somehow replicate their club form and fortunes for England. They were in for a rude awakening as soon as the tournament started - and for all those who argue that the English Premier League is the best league in teh world because 'it has the best players', well some of them were in that 'England team' - hardly the greatest advert for our game surely ? whats made the EPL entertaining is the lack of restrictions on clubs to field a near complete foreign XI week in week out, with foreigners on the bench and even in the reserves. Its now come back and bit us on the backside and showed how poorly our own English players function alongside each other for Country.

wow but you did lots of typing only to put your ? on the RS board,LoL So best you copy & paste under royality to save you from typing it all again..

I've made the same mistake often as easy to do..

Hope you find answers to your ?

All human children are born royal

I think you slipped. 'Royalty' is right next to 'religion and spirituality' in the categories.

Why would you want to be?

and this has what to do with R&S?