Help? Throwing my 15th birthday and i want it to be awesome!?

Ok im turning 15 soon and well i wanna throw a party.But my parents arent very rich and well we cant waste alot of money.I want a nice and good party not a bad one....and well i am gonna invite about 20 people..nothing big.It could be a poo;l party becuz we have a pool...but idk. Also..it isnt a party without... show more Ok im turning 15 soon and well i wanna throw a party.But my parents arent very rich and well we cant waste alot of money.I want a nice and good party not a bad one....and well i am gonna invite about 20 people..nothing big.It could be a poo;l party becuz we have a pool...but idk.

Also..it isnt a party without dancing....but my parents are really overprotective of the type of dancing..and its a guy and girl party so there would be "close" dancing..any help on that too?
And i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to throw a good party? Or themes to a good party? Any help!?
Update: how much would a dj cost?